PDA

View Full Version : OMG... just.. OMG

sparks19
04-28-2009, 11:32 PM
know I keep making threads about this but I am stunned.

I am only TWO SALES away from 200 on my etsy shop. TWO SALES AWAY. that means I am at 198 sales :O I think I had almost 100 sales in april alone :O

I just... I can't believe it. I never in my wildest dreams imagined I would be anywhere near 200 sales.

I still remember my very first sale like it was yesterday. I came online and got the email that I had a transaction and I danced around the room and sang "I got my first SAAAAALE" for HOURS lol. and even at almost 200 sales I still do the same. I dance around and am just as excited for my 198th sale as I was for my 1st.

AND this doesn't even include a few sales o utside of etsy that I have gotten thanks to some of my wonderful friends here. with their support I am well over 200 sales. Thank you I adore you guys.

I'm just so excited. *dances around the room.... for hours* lol

beeniesmom
04-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Congratulations! Here's to 200 thousand more!
I love it that it's possible to be a stay at home mom, have a great hobby and make a little money with it. I hope to do something like that too.

Laura's Babies
04-29-2009, 07:37 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you are sooooooo happy!You have every right to be GO GIRL!!

aTailOf2Kitties
04-29-2009, 08:07 AM
congrats! What is your biggest seller?

gini
04-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Do you know why you have over 200 sales? It is because your pieces are absolutely lovely!

Now - get ready for the next 200! You deserve it.

beeniesmom
04-29-2009, 09:24 AM
I really like the around the world earrings.

sirrahbed
04-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Just ordered two things so I like to think I am the 200th order:) Your things are so pretty and I loved looking at the beads. I ordered Fly Dragon Fly and God Bless America earrings. I wish you the best on your next 200 sales:D I agree with Gini that your items are really LOVELY!!! I also appreciate the concept of SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) and adore the logo and name of the store "Hannah's Hands"

Daisy and Delilah
04-29-2009, 10:15 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome. Is there any way to order without going through Paypal? I would love it if they had an alternative so I could make purchases. I almost refuse to use paypal.

sparks19
04-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much everyone

hmmm my best seller... I think it's a tie between the shades of blue earrings, indigo nights earrings, purple sparkle earrings and the sweetheart earrings. They are definitely my biggest sellers.

Yes if anyone here does a craft that they are looking to make a little something extra with then I definitely recommend etsy. It's user friendly, the fees are reasonable, and you get to know so many other crafters. There is such a wide variety of stuff available on there. Some people sell baked goods, one lady that I know of sells seeds from her garden, you name it... it's on there.

Thank you so much sirrahbed. I hope you love your items :) DAisy and Delilah I also accept money orders for anyone who doesn't want to use paypal. But if you choose to do that let me know so I can give you the discounted total to pu t on the money order as etsy doesn't have an automatic discount system (which sucks lol)

thank you everyone for your support and compliments and feedback. The advice I got her about etsy is what prompted me to start a shop in the first place so without you guys I wouldn't be celebrating this milestone. Thank you guys so much

CountryWolf07
04-29-2009, 02:34 PM
That is such a wonderful accomplishment!!!! :)

RobiLee
04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Congratulations! Your jewelry is beatiful.

Daisy and Delilah
04-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks for telling me that!!!:)

finn's mom
04-30-2009, 03:56 PM
That is amazing, congratulations! I can't wait until I can really focus on my site, too. I've been neglecting it! Have you done anything other than list stuff? How often do you list new items? Do you ever showcase or anything? When it comes time to revamp my site, I may turn to you for some pointers. ;)

sparks19
04-30-2009, 04:08 PM
That is amazing, congratulations! I can't wait until I can really focus on my site, too. I've been neglecting it! Have you done anything other than list stuff? How often do you list new items? Do you ever showcase or anything? When it comes time to revamp my site, I may turn to you for some pointers. ;)

I try to list something at least once a day. sometimes I get enough done to list a few times a day.

but I network a lot on there. visit their forums, hang out in chat rooms, just get to know other sellers. Other sellers are often the best buyers too lol. Like there are some fun games in the forums and chat rooms that I participate in like buyign and selling games and these work well for me since I buy a lot of supplies on etsy so I buy into some of these games with a bead purchase that I can use in one of my selling items later :)

I have heard the showcases are a waste of time. I don't know anyone who has had any success with them so I haven't tried. making treasuries is another fun way to get your shop name out there while helping to promote other sellers and brings people to your shop and makes you lots of friends :)

finn's mom
04-30-2009, 05:26 PM
I try to list something at least once a day. sometimes I get enough done to list a few times a day.

but I network a lot on there. visit their forums, hang out in chat rooms, just get to know other sellers.

...making treasuries is another fun way to get your shop name out there while helping to promote other sellers and brings people to your shop and makes you lots of friends :)

Awesome, I don't have time for that at this point, but once baby arrives, I'll be making more time for "work at home" endeavors. So, I will probably become a more active member then!

Medusa
04-30-2009, 05:58 PM
Good for you! Much continued success and prosperity to you.....:)

cassiesmom
04-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Congratulations! I see you're at 208 sales tonight, way to go! (P.s., my payday is a week from tomorrow :D)

sparks19
04-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Congratulations! I see you're at 208 sales tonight, way to go! (P.s., my payday is a week from tomorrow :D)

Thank you. Yes the sales have still been good. I'm very blessed.

HAHA you are funny :p