PDA

View Full Version : Buddy is coming home!!!

moosmom
04-28-2009, 10:21 AM
I called my friend Karen and asked her if she would be angry with me if I took Buddy back. She could tell that my heart was broken and said "absolutely not". She said he's been depressed since coming to her house a week ago and felt he would be happier back with me and his other cat buddies. I'm going out to get another litter bin so there are no accidents and will put my Budman in the bathroom when I go out so there's no fighting. I'm home alot so he shouldn't be spending much time in the bathroom if any while I'm home. I'm going to keep the squirt bottle handy to let Moo know that he's here to stay this time. I'm also going to Wal-Mart and get another floor to ceiling cat tree and put it in my bedroom. He'll have plenty of high places to be then.

I'll be picking him up in the next day or so.

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
ALRIGHT!!!! Now that's how it is suppose to be..You were heartbroken, he was heartbroken.. what else was there to DO? Now we will have a happy cat and a happy hooman! (I :love: happy endings!)

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 11:17 AM
:eek: Woo Hoo that is Great Donna.. Congrats on Buddy coming back home to you.. I just know you both will party all day with Whisker Kissess & Belly Rubbss..

moosmom
04-28-2009, 11:21 AM
I well up with tears just thinking about him coming home. I can't wait!!! It's gonna take patience, like Jen Luckenbach said. But I've got my trusty squirt bottle handy ready for anything.

katladyd
04-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Don't worry, it will all work itself out. He will be where he wants to be with the person who wants him to be there:love: I am so happy for both of you!!!

Medusa
04-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Once Buddy knows that he's home to stay, things will settle down. Good for Buddy and good for you, Donna. :)

GILL
04-28-2009, 01:15 PM
GREAT NEWS for you and Buddy and welcome to my world. The whole house is a cat tree.

kb2yjx
04-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Wonderful news!!! A smooth transition for ALL!!!

Moesha
04-28-2009, 03:31 PM
I must have missed a thread somewhere because I didn't realize Buddy had left after returning from Hal's house. I'm glad that you'll be happy and hope that Buddy will as well.

catmandu
04-28-2009, 03:35 PM
Our Pet Talkers Animal Angel Councelors will be there to help Buddy:love::love::love: adjust to You and His Pals again, and we pray that things are as smooth as silk now!!!:):):):)
:cool::cool::cool:

phesina
04-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Wonderful! Welcome home, Bud-Man!

momcat
04-28-2009, 06:52 PM
If Buddy's not happy where he is, this will be the best thing all the way around. He's probably counting the days until he's back with you. Please let us know when you're reunited?

moosmom
04-30-2009, 09:20 PM
My baby is home!!! The ride home he held my finger with his paw. He's now assumed his usual position on top of the fridge, after a treat of tuna. It's like he was on a vacation for a week.

I am now crying tears of joy.

momcat
04-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!!
Welcome home Buddy! It's great to have you back with your PT family and we're all glad that you're home. But not anywhere as happy as your Meowmie.

Okay sweetie, it's time to settle in with Meowmie for a major snugglefest :love::love::love::love::love:

Medusa
05-01-2009, 06:12 AM
Aw, how sweet. I'm happy for you, Donna, and for Buddy, too. :)

lvpets2002
05-01-2009, 09:08 AM
:love: You deserve to cry tears of joy.. Congrats on the two of you back together again.. Pics Please ;)

GILL
05-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Welcome home Buddy, your back where you belong.

moosmom
05-01-2009, 10:50 AM
I made everyone scrambled eggs with cheese and they're all now fast asleep. Buddy on the couch, MooShoo burrowed in my bed. It's as if he never left. My heart is finally healed.

Last night on the way home from picking him up, I called a local radio station 100.5 and requested they dedicate "Over the Rainbow" by Iz to Buddy. As they played it, he put his paw on my finger and rested his head on my hand.

*doing a VERY happy dance*:D:D:D

lvpets2002
05-01-2009, 12:45 PM
:love: How so Sweet & Loving.. Your going to make me cry.. With Joy of course..

phesina
05-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Awwwww... That's just so heartwarming, so great! What a perfect, happy ending to a wonderful story!

rg_girlca
05-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Oh gosh, having LES here just reading the joy in your thread by having your Buddy back. He's right where he belongs Donna. :)