PDA

View Full Version : "Mr. Six"...

moosmom
04-28-2009, 10:16 AM
Being a very curious person, I wanted to find out who exactly it is dancing behind the bald head and thick black glasses on the Six Flags commercial.

Here's the answer:

True identity

Due to his spryness, it was speculated that he was played by a much younger actor under heavy makeup and possibly a bald skullcap. Six Flags refused to reveal the actor's identity. However, in February 2006, writer Paul Davidson revealed on his website [2] that Mr. Six was played by Danny Teeson of Queer Eye for the Straight Girl. Further proof of this identification was found by Mark Evanier, using Google. He found a reference to Danny Teeson playing Mr. Six on the website for Professional Vision Care Associates. His name has since been replaced with "Mr. Six" on the site

Taz_Zoee
04-28-2009, 12:03 PM
I've always wondered this too. Have you seen Danny Teeson? He is CUTE!!! Google him. I can't believe he is made up to look like that old man. But I just love those commercials anyway. The music is so catchy and his dancing cracks me up! :D

Now I've got this music stuck in my head!! LOL

moosmom
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
The other night at work, my most favorite manager found a pair of those sunglasses that go over your regular glasses. He looked just like "Mr. Six" and started dancing around the store doing the dance and singing the tune. We were all rolling on the floor laughing hysterically (the store was closed at that point).

smokey the elder
04-29-2009, 09:59 AM
"Mr. Six" is one of my favorite commercial characters!

Alysser
04-29-2009, 03:47 PM
I work at a Six Flags park, trust me they have not even told us employees who the actor was. They brought him back this year because people thought the other commercial was racists, and honestly it obviously don't think it was intentionally like that. So, "Mr. Six" is back. He was always funnier anyway. At our park, they have "Mr. Six" as a Street character as well :D