PDA

View Full Version : A free download today!

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 08:25 AM
I have been following a young musician on You Tube for awhile now. I like his music because it is so soft and calming to listen to. I ran across him on You Tube and have followed him to Facebook and his own web sight. He is a self taught piano/keyboard player, a student at the air force academy, wanting to be a pilot. He has played at a Jim Brickman concert and is planning to try to audition for America's Got Talent. He recently just put out his own CD that was done for his followers (mine is on it's way!). All that and he is CUTE too! He has many followers on You Tube, you can check him out on there too.

Today he has a free download on his web sight and I thought I would tell all of you about it in case you like his style of music and would like something FREE! It isn't going to be up there for download long so go check it out in case you might like it. Check him out and download if you like his music..
http://www.phillipmills.com/

(The song that is up today is one he wrote himself)

moosmom
04-28-2009, 08:41 AM
His music is wonderful!!! Now you've made me want to go out and buy his CD. I've found another great pianist, William Joseph who is phenomenal!!!

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 11:10 AM
You can't just run out and buy Phil's CD, you can only get it through him. He made this first one at home to help finance him doing one in a studio this summer I believe. He didn't make many copies of this first one and I am hoping someday it will be a collectors item.. I asked him to autigraph mine and he has ;). Got a email from him today saying I will have it Wednesday or Thursday.

Is William Joseph on You Tube? I'll go check him out.

If you like ragtime piano check out Allen Dale on you tube.. That is a lost art and I really enjoy his music too..

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Where is a blushing face that I can put here? I checked out William on You Tube and say he is on David Fosters DVD.. I HAVE that DVD but obviously haven't watched the whole thing yet! I looked and William IS on it... Opps! Opps! Opps! and BOY!! He is GOOD!