PDA

View Full Version : Lily

sedcgirl
04-28-2009, 05:14 AM
I agree with you and Lily does belong her today. I have two BIG dogs that she can play with although they would probably traumatize her because they are also hyper. We have a lot of deer around our house and Jake especially would like to give chase so it is good that they are in a fenced in yard. Lily is truly an adorable puppy.

LHCamry
04-28-2009, 06:04 AM
Lily....You are adorable. I just love all that pretty white hair.
Congratulations on DOTD. You do deserve to be honored.
You bring your owner so much happiest.:love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Momo
04-28-2009, 10:45 AM
You are such a cute lil' thing! And I can tell that you like the camera too - LOL! :love::)

athosjoe
04-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Hello Lily (and Mom).:love: Greetings from McMinnville, Oregon. I grew up in Medford and wished I had known someone as cute as you when I lived there. I would love to give you hugs and kisses. Congratulations on Dog of the Day! You are adorable. :love:

Daisy and Delilah
04-28-2009, 11:50 AM
Where is our cuteness overload warning? You are a little precious baby doll, Lily!! We could pick you up and give you a million butterfly kisses. Smooch Smooch Smooch!!!!! We are in love with you. We agree with Mom that you should be honored. Congrats on that big honor as our wonderful little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to deliver those kisses for us. We are two small dogs but we would love to play too. We have some big nephew large dogs and we could all play together.:) We wish you and your loving family happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

Lex
04-28-2009, 12:08 PM
I've never been a big fan of the breed before, but I have been converted by this little lovely! You are truly a cuddly toy! :love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Lily what an adorable little girl you are!!! :love:

I don't often make it to the dog side but when I saw your sweet little face peeking at me, I had to come and meet you. I'm so glad I did. What a luv muffin you are!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
04-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Congratulations and happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Lily!:love: What a precious little doll baby you are, Lily!:love: That sweet face of your is utterly irresistible! I'm so glad Pam put out the cuteness alert warning!:D You may be a wittle one sweetheart, but as your mom says, you sure do pack a ton of personality into that little frame! I just love how you're not afraid to take on the big kids at the doggie park! hehe Way to go, girl! Yes Lily, you are truly special, and your family is one lucky bunch having a fun loving, life loving, people and animal loving best buddy in you!:D Hope you're enjoying your big day on the big stage sweet baby girl, that you're being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Tons of hugs and kisses to you precious Lily, our extra special and most deserving "top dog!":love::love::love:

peimom
04-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow, you are just about the most adorable dog I have ever seen! Congratulations, Miss Lily on DOTD honor!! I may just have to hop onto the next plane to Medford just to greet you. My husband had a mini schnauzer growing up and he said you guys are way cool!! How sweet that you sleep next to your family members. And that lil' jig you do must have them feeling mighty blessed!

Thank you to your family for nominating you and for sharing you with all of us today. Please enjoy. Kisses and hugs from North Carolina!

lizbud
04-28-2009, 04:31 PM
Hello Lily,

My, my, you certainly are a special pup Lily.:) It must be a pleasure to
be welcomed by your cute little face. I am happy to meet you today and
offer you big congrats on being our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending
out lots of hugs & kisses little girl.:)

KYS
04-28-2009, 09:59 PM
What can I say you are such a cutie pie.
Couldn't pass up wishing you happy Dog of the Day!! :D

susanswatlin518
04-28-2009, 10:10 PM
WHAT A SWEET LITTLE DOG! :love::love::love:YOU HAVE TO BE A JOY TO LIVE WITH AND COME HOME TO! LIVE IT UP AND HAVE A BALL RUNNING WITH THE BIG DOGS!:)REGARDS SUSANSWATLIN518