PDA

View Full Version : Clearwire is garbage!!!

DJFyrewolf36
04-28-2009, 03:18 AM
I am so sick of these people. :mad: They advertise 24 hr a day tech support...they dont bother telling you the only way you get it is being ONLINE. How am I supposed to fix my internet issues with ONLINE tech support when I can't get online?!? They refuse to take back my broken modem at any retail store, telling me I have to pay to ship it somewhere after sending me expired labels. I am getting charged for this broken modem too.
My internet keeps going in and out and I have never gotten a solution in the over six months I have had the service and Im stuck on a two year contract. They won't even send a tech out to see what might be the issue because my "uptime is within the acceptable level for my price plan" WTH?! You give me crappy service and expect me to pay MORE to your company? Ugh. Is there someplace I can complain where my voice will be heard? I'm sure Im not the only one that is p!$$ed...
/rant ugh I really dislike companies that treat their customers badly and expect them to just take it and smile.

moosmom
04-28-2009, 08:04 AM
I had that problem years ago with an internet provider (don't remember the name). In order to get technical service, you needed a CREDIT CARD!!!! They charged you for technical help. I canceled that account REAL quick.

kokopup
04-28-2009, 02:17 PM
It appears you are not alone.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/04/23/AR2009042302524.html

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 02:24 PM
HA! Did you see the date on that? Friday, April 24, 2009; 12:59 AM I would contact that attorney..

That is just as bad as AOL scamming people for so many years (9 that I personally know of) making them beileve they have closed out their account and then still taking charging you for it month after month.

moosmom
04-28-2009, 02:35 PM
When I had aol, I tried forever to cancel the account but they wouldn't let me off the phone. Then, come to find out, after they DID cancel my account, they kept on deducting the monthly charges out of my checking account. Fortunately, I have a great bank. Not only did they refund all the illegal charges that aol got, they also refunded all the overdrafts fees as well. That's why I'll never leave Citizens Bank. They are the best.