PDA

View Full Version : Are you going to eat that sandwich all by yourself?

Gin
04-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Lunchtime here at the Office of Feline Affairs.

happylabs
04-28-2009, 12:22 AM
Too cute. That is a familiar site. Don't you just love eating with an audience.

Karen
04-28-2009, 12:25 AM
We used to call that "looking the good off it" - after we stare at it that much, it won't taste so good so she'll feed it to us is the hope!

Medusa
04-28-2009, 06:47 AM
That's adorable. Very well mannered, too. My Fur Posse would act as though they're starving and would beg; if I relented and gave them a bite, they more than likely wouldn't have eaten it anyhow. The eyes on your crew are too cute!

aTailOf2Kitties
04-28-2009, 07:15 AM
I get 2/3 of that look at a much closer range any time I sit down with food.:p

Laura's Babies
04-28-2009, 08:45 AM
Samantha has started jumping in my lap EVERY time I am eating now and getting in my face. The others sit there and give me that same look. Yours cracked me up!

pomtzu
04-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Oh my yes!!!!! All 3 look very undernourished and in need of your food to hold them over till their own dinner is ready! ;) :D

catmandu
04-28-2009, 09:23 AM
:):love::D:cool:
THATS THE LOOK I GET FROM THE FOUND CATS TOO , AND A GENTLE PAW FROM SCRAPPY 2 TO CONVINCE ME THAT MY PORTION IS TOO BIG, BUT SHE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP ME OUT, BY SHARING.
:D:D:p
SHE THE VERY PICTURE OF A THOUGHTFUL CAT.
:D:love::love:

Prairie Purrs
04-28-2009, 10:33 AM
Must have been a good sandwich to attract that much attention! :D

Who is on the far right? Looks like my Hagrid's twin!

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 11:11 AM
:love: That is just too Cute & Priceless.. These babies have me a Chuckling.. They are so Adorable & Sweet..

momcat
04-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Aw, come on now, Meowmie. Feed those poor, starving babies!

katladyd
04-28-2009, 12:37 PM
At my house, it has gotten so bad with one of our boys that we just set a plate for him at the table and give him just a taste. Last night it was fish. All the cats wanted a piece of that action!

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 12:54 PM
:love: Did you say Fish.. Yups I will be right over.. Pics Please.. I have went back now 4 times to look at these babies.. They look so serious for that sandwich.. :)
At my house, it has gotten so bad with one of our boys that we just set a plate for him at the table and give him just a taste. Last night it was fish. All the cats wanted a piece of that action!

GILL
04-28-2009, 01:23 PM
We have 1 rule in our house. If dads eating DO NOT BOTHER. When I say "I'm eating" everyone has learned, do DO NOT junmp on dad's lap, if he is in the TV room DO NOT JUMP ON THE ARM OF HIS CHAIR, as you will be moved to the floor right away. Then there are no treats. But If your good there is always something left on the plate or bowl, when it hits the floor.

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 03:45 PM
:love: See John I have my babies Trained.. I feed them what ever they want off my plate first = then I get whats left..:D:p
We have 1 rule in our house. If dads eating DO NOT BOTHER. When I say "I'm eating" everyone has learned, do DO NOT junmp on dad's lap, if he is in the TV room DO NOT JUMP ON THE ARM OF HIS CHAIR, as you will be moved to the floor right away. Then there are no treats. But If your good there is always something left on the plate or bowl, when it hits the floor.

Gin
04-28-2009, 06:15 PM
Who is on the far right? Looks like my Hagrid's twin!

That's Missy, Queen of all she surveys.

Medusa, you said the cats were "well-mannered". They are in this picture, although Sassy, my big orange boy, has been known to snag a doughnut out of my fingers.

cassiesmom
04-28-2009, 08:03 PM
I know that look very well!

smokey the elder
05-01-2009, 09:53 AM
If I have something they like to eat, I typically have Bubba, Pink Nose, Almond and sometimes Diamond and Bosun surrounding me! I have a picture someplace.

RICHARD
05-06-2009, 02:54 PM
My peeve is setting down my plate knowing that Ed would NEVER eat THAT! And then come back to see his gnarly arse licking away.....

lvpets2002
05-06-2009, 04:43 PM
:p Yup aint that the pits.. I have been there done that.. However there is not much my babies will not eat.. I found out the other day they love butter.. I had buttered a roll & set it down.. The next thing I know 3 babies is on the table carrying off my roll & licking the butter..:D
My peeve is setting down my plate knowing that Ed would NEVER eat THAT! And then come back to see his gnarly arse licking away.....

gini
05-06-2009, 06:09 PM
The first thing I thought of when I saw that picture is............

"It looks like the "eyes" have it!!

What a cute group!

lizbud
05-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Must have been tuna in that sandwich.:) I feed the cats before I feed
myself so I can resist those pleading eyes. Cute kitties.:)