PDA

View Full Version : Death of a Nylabone

Gin
04-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Recently I arranged to send a gift to my cousin. I also bought a few presents to include for her pets; two catnip mice for her cats and a Nylabone for her dog.

I locked the catnip mice away, but, stupid person that I am, I left the Nylabone lying unprotected on the kitchen table overnight.

It never had a chance.

Laura's Babies
04-27-2009, 10:01 PM
WHO said the cat did it? I think it is time to call in A&P Investigations and get to the bottom of this! Another innocent baby is being falsely accused!

Cinder & Smoke
04-27-2009, 10:26 PM
:D

Very talented at unwrapping a hard-to-open package!

Must be the new Kittty-Approved Nylabone flavor.

:p

happylabs
04-28-2009, 12:21 AM
LOL!!! You may be able to get that cat a job opening those blister packs. Even I have trouble opening them. And the cat laying there looking so innocently. I love it! :D

catmandu
04-28-2009, 09:31 AM
THATS ODD THAT A CAT WOULD DEVOUR A NYLABONE!!!
I THINK HE HAD SOME DOGGY ANGELS OVER AND BEING A GOOD HOST, HE SHARED!!!
:love::love::love:

kuhio98
04-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Obviously, Striker was performing a Quality Control check for you. :D

The packaging has been found sub-standard. Striker wouldn't want you to give a faulty gift to someone. He recommends it stays at his house where he can continue to monitor it for any other defects. :D

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 11:08 AM
:love: Yup I would say the same thing.. Striker is doing a good QC check for you.. How so funny & cute.. Striker keep up the good work & your so Adorable..

momcat
04-28-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Striker,
It's very obvious that you are being falsely accused. What self respecting kitty would want to be bothered with dog stuff? It's clear to me and all of our fellow kitties that you're making sure that it's not pilfered when nobody is looking, putting yourself at risk in the process!

If you'd like, we can get these charges dropped in Cat Court. Please feel free to contact me and we can discuss your legal options in this situation.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

katladyd
04-28-2009, 12:33 PM
That look says it all: Who, me? Nah.

GILL
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
Those NYLABONE’S ALWAYS‘S TASTI'S GOOD. our Chessie 's favorite toy was a small nylon bone. some where I have a photo of him with the red bone between his paws.

catnapper
04-28-2009, 09:08 PM
Oh no, this is particuarly serious!!! Nylabones all over the country are in danger of being chewed by cats... or are cats all over the country being framed? Pouncer will take on the case if you'd like ;)

smokey the elder
05-01-2009, 09:50 AM
"Who, ME?"