PDA

View Full Version : Trish

sedcgirl
04-26-2009, 04:23 AM
Congratulations Trish...

Trish is a little beauty, having one blue eye and one brown eye and a short little tail makes her unique. I am so glad that you rescued her and that she has a sister to guide her around and a loving family to shower her with kisses. Please give her a kiss for me and giver her and Heidi a little MIlk Bone.

LHCamry
04-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Hi Trish....What a beautiful little girl you are. I am so happy that you found
a wonderful home to live in. Loving Parents and great friends. I bet
your eyes are very cute being two difference colors. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

A Dog Lover:love:

irish
04-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Hello Pretty Trish, what a beautiful coat you have. I hate to hear about your background but I'm so happy you have a forever loving home now and even a doggy sister to play with. Wish I could give you a kiss right on top of that pretty little head. Guess you'll have to settle for a virtual one though. Congratulations Trish on being our DOTD.

tatsxxx11
04-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Greetings Trish and a very, very happy Dog of the Day to you!:love: What a beauty of a pup you are, Trish! Your coloring, your coat and eyes, are stunning! And that bobbed tail look only adds to your beauty and charm!:) Oh for the day the horror that is the puppy mill is no more!:( But blessedly you were one of the lucky survivors! That you found your way to such a caring, committed and loving forever home, complete with a pup pal, is nothing short of a miracle; what a happy ending!:) You may have had a rough start in life Trish, but from here on in, nothing but happy, love filled, carefree days for you!:love: Many thanks to your family for sharing your uplifting and inspirational story with us all! I hope you and sweet Heidi both, are enjoying an extra special day of being, well, spoiled rotten!:D (Make sure Mom gives you both an extra treat for me!) Cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Trish, our most beautiful, most courageous, most deserving, Sunday honoree!:love::love::love:

wolfensteinsmom
04-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you, Trish. :love::)We think you are just stunning! We are very sad :( to think that you had such a horrible start in life, and very happy:cool: that you found a wonderful forever home where the people love you and take care of you. :love:You deserve to have the happiest life that any dog has! Have a WONDERFUL remainder of the day and share the limelight with your terrific sister!

http://images46.fotki.com/v1492/photos/9/1495509/7435830/Chairthief-vi.gif

lizbud
04-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Hello Trish,

It's nice to meet you today pretty girl.:) I am sorry about your early life,
but I'm so glad you now have a family to love & care for you. Just as it
should be.:) Congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending out many hugs & kisses for you & Heidi too.:)