PDA

View Full Version : Hi PT, it's me Willy...:-)

rg_girlca
04-25-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi ebberbody, Willy here.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures375.jpg

I's jus wanted to tank ebbryone for their nice well wishes. It still hurts lots when I's trys to make a pp, but meowmie says dat I's shud be startin to feel muches better in the next few days. I's hopes so becus I's don'ts like this pain at all. Becus my meowmie is so good to me, I's don't gives her no trable when she has to gives me my pill. She has this special thingy that she gots from the pharmacy that cuts the pills jus right. It's really neato. I's wuvs my meowmie so muches and I's wuvs all my PT fans for caring about me.

Purrs & headbumpies for all of you from widdle me. :D
Well not so widdle now, especially when the whitecoat said I was 16.8 lbs.
Meowmie said someting about a "Diet." I wonder whats she means by dat?

:love: your Willy.

katladyd
04-26-2009, 12:54 AM
Willy, I've been busy the last couple of days and didn't know you were ill. Looks like the ol' PT prayers have worked their magic once more. Be a good boy, take your pills, and thank you mommy for taking you to the vets so you could get better. I am wishing you the best of luck!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-26-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi Willy.:) I hope that you'll start feeling better soon. Storm knows all about UTI's but he says it's much better than having crystals or being blocked which he has also deal with. He's my largest cat at 13.9lbs and he can't even imagine you at 16.8lbs.:eek: He agrees that a diet is in order. Maybe your 2 foster kittens can help you play more and take off some of the extra weight.;) Storm's younger siblings keep him in shape but he also doesn't get free fed which has helped everyone around here. Get well soon big boy.:)

Barbara
04-26-2009, 04:39 AM
Hi Willy, your buddy Tigris sends you best wishes and says infections go over and you can then all forget about them. He is impressed that it doesn't need garden gloves to give you a pill.
He thinks also you're just the right size and that it is girlish to go on a diet;)

Anikaca77
04-26-2009, 09:00 AM
Willy I hope you feel better soon.

Take care
Melissa

phesina
04-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Continuing prayers and good wishes to sweet Willy!

Medusa
04-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Willy, w/your gorgeous emerald green eyes and my Pidgelet's smoldering green eyes, I can only imagine what beautiful babies you could've made together. But I digress. LOL I'm so glad that you're on the mend and prayers will continue for you that you heal quickly and easily and that your mom can stop her worries. PT prayer works! :love:

3Catcondo
04-26-2009, 10:15 AM
Willy
You are so handsome. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well, but you will be so much better before you know it! Sending love your way! :love:

Bailey, Cricket and Owen
FurMom Amy

Edwina's Secretary
04-26-2009, 11:33 AM
He thinks also you're just the right size and that it is girlish to go on a diet;)

Eddie agrees with cousin Tigris about diets! And sends his best wishes for a speedy recovery...

Signed...17 pound Eddie

Laura's Babies
04-26-2009, 01:37 PM
Awwwww!~ Our Wee Willy is here! Boy, do you know just how many fans you have here? How many prayers you had coming your way? We all adore you here, never forget that...

Diet? hummmm you are only 16 pounds, why would they want to use that word in the same sentence with your name? Maybe not with the word "Wee" in it though, maybe change that to "WOW Willy"!! :eek:

catmandu
04-26-2009, 03:19 PM
:love::love::love:
Awww Willy , we were just looking at you photo when you were such a Little Baby on the 2006 Pet Talker Clendar and here you are , such a Gentle 16.8 pound Giant four years later.
:love::love::love:
And We Found Ctas are sorry that Our Ami de Quebec is not feeling well and we are all saying Our Prayers until you are all better!!
All the BEST FROM ALL OF US AT THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL!
:love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Continuing prayers and good wishes to sweet Willy!

From here, too :D

Pinot's Mom
04-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Willy, I know all about not feeling too perky and having some white coat say you need to go on a diet!! I sympathize! Head bumps and kisses....:love:

Pinot

Prairie Purrs
04-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Please feel better soon, handsome Willy! I hope your medicine makes that nasty pain go away in no time.