PDA

View Full Version : Princess Luna!

tatsxxx11
04-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Oh boy...cuteness overload alert!!!:D You are just too cute, too precious for you own good, Princess Shining Star Luna!:love: No doubt about it! You sure know how to light up a room sweetheart, and a heart, and a life, with your sunshiny spirit and your unbridled love for life and all things living!:) It's hard to believe that a doggie as beautiful, as sweet and special as you, found yourself homeless, and as an adult no less!:confused: But thankfully, the second time around, you found your way to that perfect forever human, someone who will love and cherish you all the days of your life! And boy, did she ever hit the jackpot, the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! What a heavenly match! And I must tell you Luna, I'm mighty impressed with your swimming acumen! Sounds like you could give my water loving Lab Star, a run for the money!:D You truly one amazing pup Luna, and we're honored to crown you our very special and most deserving, Saturday honoree!:) Hope you're enjoying your big day on the big stage, being treated to all your fave, fun activities, being spoiled to the max!:D Hugs and kisses to you precious Princess Luna!!!:love::love::love:

Daisy and Delilah
04-25-2009, 03:19 PM
You are just the cutest little puppy girl. Yes, we did say puppy. You look like a puppy as Mom has told us. It sounds like you act like one too. We love your precious facie and cute ears. We would give anything to hear those bird noises. That would put a giant smile on our faces. Congratulations on your big day as our Saturday DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses from us to celebrate. We wish you happiness always!!!:love: :D :love: :D :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

LHCamry
04-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Luna....The first thing I do every morning is to check the DOTD.
I did not have time this morning to tell you how pretty I think that you are.
I could not wait to get home to and let you know.You are a pretty little girl
and I bet you are a joy to have. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:

A Dog Lover:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Hello Luna,

You are adorable little girl pup. :love: I loved your pictures and Bio
of your story sweetheart. You are a true treasure. I am so happy to
hear what a good life you have. Big congratulations on being our very
special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses
Luna.:)

irish
04-26-2009, 02:17 PM
Well little Luna sunshine, you are so adorable it's no wonder you are the apple of mommy's eye. And she's right, you do still look like a puppy. Enjoy your happy home dear Luna and congratulations on being our DOTD.