PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here with a myspace profile?

Kirsten
04-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone's on myspace and would like to add me, maybe... :o

I registered again yesterday after I've deleted my profile last year, only to find out that I cannot find anyone I know over there! LOL

Just in case you'd like to know, my myspace url is www.myspace.com/catmom711

Thanks,
Kirsten

Laura's Babies
04-25-2009, 12:49 PM
ME! ME! ME!!!!! Going to invite you now!! I will warn you, don't be surprised if you see some of YOUR pic's in my ablum... Especially my all time fav...

Done! You have a beautiful page and I love that music!

Taz_Zoee
04-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Not being able to find anyone is the exact reason I prefer Facebook over myspace. I do have both but never go to my myspace page. I have reconnected with over 70 people through Facebook. It's great!! If you don't have a profile there you should try it! Then let me know and I'll give you my last name. :)

Kirsten
04-25-2009, 01:04 PM
Thanks for adding me, Laura!

And I feel honoured that you've got some of my photos in your album. Will check it out! :)

Taz_Zoee, yep, seems to me that more people are on facebook now! I once had a profile there, but was kinda bored with it because I didn't know many people there at that time, but things may have changed meanwhile. :)

Lately, I'm spending a lot of time in a German internet community called wer-kennt-wen.de ("who's knowing who"), but I would also like to be part of a world-wide community as well, that's why I registered with myspace again.

Kirsten

Kirsten
04-25-2009, 01:10 PM
Done! You have a beautiful page and I love that music!

Thanks! :) That's one of my favourite bands, Runrig (from Scotland)

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
04-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I am on Facebook too so Taz, pm me your last name or link to your page. I have connected with some of our family there that we lost touch with when my sister moved away from Florida. Our family is so scattered that these are great to stay in touch once you reconnect and share pictures. LOL! I have never found anybody on My Space that I have looked for, they have always found me.

BTW Kristen, my background on My Space is one I made myself but had to upload it to that web sight to get in on there. That black cat in the middle is Samantha. I wanted something soft and not to busy so I made it...(in PSP8)

jennielynn1970
04-25-2009, 02:36 PM
I sent you a friend request on MySpace. :D

Kirsten
04-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Jenn, thanks for the request! :)

Laura, that background is awesome! So nice to have your own kitty there! :)
Still didn't have the time to create my own graphics for my profile... :)

Kirsten

Scooter's Mom
04-25-2009, 03:19 PM
I sent Kirsten and Laura "add me" invites. Laura, I got your link from Kirsten's page. I already have Jennie on my list! :)

(I use facebook more often though, so if anyone wants that info let me know)

Kirsten
04-26-2009, 10:05 AM
Added you! :)

Well, seems everyone's more active on facebook these days... ;)

Kirsten

Hellow
04-26-2009, 12:05 PM
I use neither Facebook or Myspace, hate them both.

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
www.myspace.com/thelittlebluepill (http://www.myspace.com/thelittlebluepill)

Send me an invite! :D

Kirsten
04-27-2009, 01:21 PM
Thanks! :) Sent you a request this morning!

Kirsten

Laura's Babies
04-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Just sent mine off too!

Kfamr
04-27-2009, 03:02 PM
anyone can feel free to add me!
myspace.com/frailwit

lvpets2002
04-27-2009, 03:17 PM
:) Kirsten I just added you on MySpace.. Now let me go to FaceBook.. Well are you on FaceBook as Kirsten?? I am on as helene..

Kirsten
04-28-2009, 12:00 PM
anyone can feel free to add me!
myspace.com/frailwit

Added you! :)

Well are you on FaceBook as Kirsten?? I am on as helene..

I deactivated my facebook account a while ago... Since I'm also member in a German online community (wer-kennt-wen.de), I'm afraid another one is too much for me to handle. :o

Kirsten

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 12:14 PM
I deactivated my facebook account a while ago... Since I'm also member in a German online community (wer-kennt-wen.de), I'm afraid another one is too much for me to handle. :o

Kirsten[/QUOTE]

:) Oh ok .. I have enjoyed your song & page on the My Space Account..

Trinityagain
04-28-2009, 02:21 PM
myspace.com/trinitymunro

now to figure out to get the link for my facebook.....

Kirsten
04-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks! :)
Just sent a request!

Kirsten

Suki Wingy
05-03-2010, 03:31 AM
I thought I'd just bring this old thread up since I've been working on my Myspace page tonight. :) I can't believe I've had the account for over 4 years! I know it's older than my DeviantArt and that's over 4 years. Anyway, the link is http://www.myspace.com/irridescent47 feel free to add me!

Medusa
05-03-2010, 06:36 AM
I closed mine.