PDA

View Full Version : We've come a long way Baby!

Laura's Babies
04-25-2009, 11:25 AM
I am still a proud Meowmie when I see this and just have to share it with you again!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0502.jpg

Just look at how close they are. Just 2 short years ago, Boo HATED the sight of Samantha and bullied her something terriable. She has now realied (I guess) that Samantha is no threat to her place in my heart and that she is loved a lot too. It just amazes me how far she has come when I see her not worrying at all about how close Samantha is to her and will share "her space" with her now. They share my bed at night, sometimes getting as close as this and no one is threatened in any way by the other...

Ok, Giz heard the camera so she had to get her pictiure taken too. Here is my beautiful Giz, showing you how beautiful she is..again!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0503.jpg

Taz_Zoee
04-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Aww, that must make you feel so good to see the improvements Miss Boo has made. :) I'm still waiting for that here with Taz and Paizly. :rolleyes:

And of course Giz is just beautiful. I love the long hair with the dilute color. :D :D

kb2yjx
04-25-2009, 12:21 PM
Even though it took some time for the kitties to get along, I bet you feel good!!!

Edwina's Secretary
04-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Isn't it so nice when they sit in the same area (oh the little things that make us happy!) I experience that with the Es.

And Giz! My favorite pastel kitty!

Laura's Babies
04-25-2009, 12:43 PM
I get a THRILL/ RUSH everytime I see this happening when you think of what it took to get us here.. It is all I can do to refrain for posting pictures like this every day!

My happiness over this is enhanced by knowing Boo is so happy now and I know Mama is smiling down on us both over it.

kuhio98
04-25-2009, 01:59 PM
I think it really helped when you explained that you both had the same Mama.

I'm convinced they understand more than we think.

catmandu
04-25-2009, 03:42 PM
I feel the same way Laura when I see Tubster Panther becoming more and more at home with the Found Cats and the Found Cats All realizing that deep down , that the Panther is a Teddy Bear!!!!
Con Cat Ulations on Big Orange Boo you have made such a huge difference in her life!!!
:love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi, Kitty Boo and Samantha! (One of my cat's nicknames is Boo -- whenever I call her that I think of you!) Look at the two of you getting along together. And hello, Giz! Are you on the counter? I won't tell ;) Kisses for you and also for Amy :love: :D

Laura's Babies
04-25-2009, 07:28 PM
Yes, she is on the counter. That is HER counter although she thinks she owns them all. Remember, they are here 12 months out of the year, I am here only 6... So they DO own the house and have squatters rights.. :D

phesina
04-25-2009, 07:33 PM
So sweet! Boo and Samantha are a prayer answered, a dream come true!

And Giz is beautiful and adorable, as ever.

:love::love::love:

rg_girlca
04-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Oh Laura, I can only imagine how good this makes you feel.
It's soo good when are beloved pets get along with each other. It makes our stress level go down, that's for sure.

katladyd
04-26-2009, 12:58 AM
I know the feeling. Our youngest male, Buddy, just wasn't accepting our new little girl, Mau Mau. Then one day, he chirped at her and started to play with her. They are now the best of friends! I'm glad your two girls are starting to get along.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-26-2009, 05:47 AM
I experience that with the Es.

I sure agree!! Having same thing with my Inka & Snoopy too!

K2QC
04-26-2009, 08:13 AM
When I first got Sebastian (the black devon rex) Minnie threw a MAJOR hissy fit. Of course Sebastian thought Minnie was such a cute thing to play with and constantly tried to endear himself to her -- she wanted NOTHING to do with him.

Fast forward just 6 months . . . and now
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=1107

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=30&pictureid=1104

Who would have thunk they would wind up being best buds?

Anikaca77
04-26-2009, 08:49 AM
awww that's great they are able to be good friends.

Cute pics.

Laura's Babies
04-26-2009, 08:51 AM
K2QC- Mine haven't come as far as to share a kitty bed yet but they will share mine which is a major step forwards.

Your babies are adorable cuddled up in that bed. A solid black and a solid white together are stunning! I love Sebastian's curly looking fur..

cassiesmom
04-26-2009, 07:37 PM
Yes, she is on the counter. That is HER counter although she thinks she owns them all. Remember, they are here 12 months out of the year, I am here only 6... So they DO own the house and have squatters rights.. :D

I wish Cassie Cat wouldn't mind being on the kitchen counter. That way I could stand to trim the nails on her back paws -- easier on my back. Maya and Inka's Mommy's kitties are fans of the counter too. Maybe if I put a couple kitty treats on the counter and let her eat them right there. She loves to sit on the table when I am writing bills - and sometimes she will just sit on the table and keep an eye on the room, I think because she's off the floor up there. It is her flat - she's there 168 hours a week and I'm only there 130, sometimes less - and I am just there to sleep, eat, change clothes and look after her needs :rolleyes:.