PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Sadie May!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Tomorrow my darling, sweet, sweet Sadie May turns 13 years old. I can almost remember the Father's Day of 1996, (I was 6 years old) when we got her. :)

Sadie is all I could have ever asked for in a doggy. She was my first puppy, my dad had a yellow Labrador, Teal, before he even met my mom. Teal died in October of 2000.

Sadie is the best dog, I don't know WHAT I will do without that girl!:) Unlike most older/senior dogs, Sadie girl can still make it all the way around the block, and probably farther. I am SO SO SO thankful for her long life, and her awesome health. She is always there for me, good times, and bad times. Sadie still loves to go the park and play fetch with a tennis ball, because when we play ball at home in the backyard, silly Rita always manages to get the ball!:p She is always in dier need of attention, lol! She will always nudge your arm/hand, because you weren't petting her (shame on you!):D She hardly ever gives kisses, I guess when she was younger we taught her not to give kisses, I'm not sure why, lol.

Sorry for rambling on, I just cannot express how much I :love: this sweet girl of mine, I'm sure that all of you understand the bond between Sadie and I.:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE MAY!!! MOMMY LOVES YOU LOTS!!!:love:

chocolatepuppy
04-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Happy Birthday pretty Sadie May!!! :D

K9karen
04-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Beautiful Sadie May! And MANY MANY MORE HAPPY, HEALTHY YEARS! A GAZILLION HUGS AND KISSES!

Varga
04-25-2009, 07:09 AM
Congratulations Sadie May :)
Here's to many more great years!

Taz_Zoee
04-25-2009, 11:36 AM
Happy Birthday Sadie!!
Yes, I can understand that bond. I had the same with my childhood dog, Pepper. That is why I believe every child should have a dog (or pet) in their life. :)

Enjoy your birthday Sadie May!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
04-25-2009, 06:40 PM
Sadie says thank you!

cassiesmom
04-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Happy, Happy Birthday Beautiful Sadie May! And MANY MANY MORE HAPPY, HEALTHY YEARS! A GAZILLION HUGS AND KISSES!

Happy Birthday, beautiful Sadie! A gazillion MORE hugs and kisses!

luvofallhorses
04-25-2009, 07:26 PM
Happy birthday gorgeous Sadie May! :love:

KYS
04-28-2009, 10:02 PM
Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday Sadie! :love:

*LabLoverKEB*
04-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Thanks again everyone!:D