PDA

View Full Version : Run off the road!

davidpizzica
04-24-2009, 07:45 PM
I was going home from grocery shopping and I was going down this winding road. I was in my own lane at the speed limit, when a another car in the opposite lane swerved and wound up in my lane! I jammed on my brakes to avoid hitting an embankment to my right. I skidded short of the embankment and stopped I looked and saw no damage to my car and I wasn't hurt either. The other car didn't even stop to see if I was okay and kept on going. I think someone was looking out for me.

Laura's Babies
04-24-2009, 08:16 PM
You better believe someone was looking out for you! I can't believe the other driver didn't stop! :eek:

Queen of Poop
04-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Yikes!!!!!

Thank goodness you're ok.

Poo, poo on the other driver that caused the near accident.

Daisy and Delilah
04-24-2009, 10:37 PM
How scary, David!! No more accidents for you!! I'm glad you're okay but that jerk should have stopped.:mad:

davidpizzica
04-25-2009, 02:22 PM
I went down that same road today and I saw my skid marks! They were pretty long and headed towards the embankment. It was a miracle I was able to stop!

moosmom
04-26-2009, 10:30 AM
David,

I'm so glad you weren't hurt and nothing happened to your car. I'd still file a police report, even if you have no license number. If you have a definition of the car would be helpful.

DJFyrewolf36
04-26-2009, 10:41 PM
I would file a police report too, just in case the same moron does this to someone else. Multiple instances will get the guy noticed for sure!

*HUGS* Im glad you're ok!