PDA

View Full Version : Really talking cats!! SO FUNNY!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Have a look, it is hilarious!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4rEDj_5Azk&feature=player_embedded

lvpets2002
04-24-2009, 10:53 AM
:love: Yes they are so Cute & Funny.. They do say the words with meows for sure..

Laura's Babies
04-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Mine use to sound like they were saying "HOME" when we in the car..

I have seen that video many times and it always makes me laugh! Thanks for the laugh...

Medusa
04-24-2009, 02:00 PM
I've seen this video before but I still love it. I wish I could catch my Coco Puff when he says his other name "Raoul Boop". (My son emailed me and said "Did you get another cat???" I said "No. Why?" He said "Then who's this Raoul Boop?" :D Doncha just love felines?

catmandu
04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
When Michael aka Mr Purrr and The Dream Cat :love::love:is HUNGRY , I can swear that he is saying FOOD admidst his HOWLS!!!!
:D:D:D:D
But I dont mind , its good to see My Senior Kittyzen :):)with that much spirit and energy as he closes in on 18 years young!!!!:cool::cool:

happylabs
04-24-2009, 06:07 PM
Cute video. None of my cats say words but sometimes the tone of their meow sounds like they are asking a question.

columbine
04-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Smudge has said "Thank you" for his food a few times, but he mostly says "enh-enh" or "ikka-whirr" or other foreign stuff. One time he said "ik-ik-ik" and I said "You sound like a dolphin," and he said "I am!"

Love, Columbine

Edwina's Secretary
04-24-2009, 07:35 PM
Eddie is a talker. He says when he wants his blankie :rolleyes:;) and if you don't get it for him fast enough he REALLY tells you.

There is also his "where are you"...often sung in the middle of the night.

One of these days I will record him....

momcat
04-24-2009, 09:53 PM
That is just too darn cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing, Lut. Tons of lovies being sent for each of those beautiful Gabriels Girls :love::love::love::love: