PDA

View Full Version : Boxed Cat

happylabs
04-22-2009, 07:25 PM
Thought I would share a photo of my sweet and pretty boy Buddy all snuggled up in his box. With all of the kitty beds and nice soft chairs and couches he chooses this box to snooze in the sun.

Edwina's Secretary
04-22-2009, 08:41 PM
That is how he keeps his lovely tan!:D

Pinot's Mom
04-23-2009, 07:24 AM
He looks so cute and comfy - waiting for summer! :cool:

GILL
04-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Don't you know that BOXS are always better. In our house even the smallest box must be inspected by 1 or more of the CREW. There is always a box on it's side in front of the stove. Demetri's hidy place, but we have seen Bart with his head in it, too big for the rest too fit.

happylabs
04-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Don't you know that BOXS are always better. In our house even the smallest box must be inspected by 1 or more of the CREW. There is always a box on it's side in front of the stove. Demetri's hidy place, but we have seen Bart with his head in it, too big for the rest too fit.

Oh yes...2 of my 4 cats are official box inspectors. Buddy, the one in the photo, and also Tink. I sometimes bring empty boxes home from work just so they have something new to inspect so they can keep their skills intact. :D

Donnaj4962
04-23-2009, 08:35 AM
awwww.... how adorable!

Medusa
04-23-2009, 08:41 AM
Oh my goodness, Buddy looks so much like my Creamsicle! She sleeps in weird places, too, all my Fur Posse do. I had a box just like that one that contained a dozen bottles of water and when I unpacked the water, I tossed the box aside knowing full well that one of them was going to hop in. Cats are like kids; the boxes that the toys come in are always better. Buddy is a beauty, btw. :)

happylabs
04-23-2009, 09:07 AM
Oh my goodness, Buddy looks so much like my Creamsicle! She sleeps in weird places, too, all my Fur Posse do. I had a box just like that one that contained a dozen bottles of water and when I unpacked the water, I tossed the box aside knowing full well that one of them was going to hop in. Cats are like kids; the boxes that the toys come in are always better. Buddy is a beauty, btw. :)

Yep that is what was in this box...bottled water. Thanks for saying he is a beauty. I think so too. Whoever tossed him out lost a real sweetheart of a cat. When he came to my house back in 2002 he was already neutered and was in basically good health. No one knew where he came from or who he belonged to. He is the most loveable of my four. He will come whenever I call him and always greets me when I come home from work. And, he will most always let me pick him up, hug him and kiss his fur. I took some other photos over the weekend of him which I will post later.

catmandu
04-23-2009, 09:34 AM
The Found Cats :cool::cool:are exactly the same as Big Buddy :love::love:
in thier liking for cardboard boxes .
They only love Astrid and Sophies beds more!!!
:):)
Buddy is so handsome , and All of the Found ctas send a BIG MEEEEEOOOW , Head Bumpies and Kitty Kissies to thier Dear Friend who truly has his place:D:D in the sun :love::love: