PDA

View Full Version : Nathan Fillion on "Ellen"

Janeway
04-21-2009, 05:05 AM
This may be way old news, but I just caught this. Nathan Fillion, my new heart throb on ABC's "Castle", was on the Ellen show and told Ellen about his cat. What I guy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j37FxEneFC0

I couldn't find it, but there is another interview when he talks about one of the problems his poor kitty had when it was paralyzed. They show a picture of the little wheel thingy he made so she could walk. Awwwww

Laura's Babies
04-21-2009, 07:02 AM
He is delicious eye candy and I always like it when they have animals.. Not a cat person...right! :rolleyes:

Scooter's Mom
04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
I've loved Nathan Fillion since he was on One Life to Live as Joey Buchanan. He's grown into a beautiful man. Yummmmmmy! And kind to animals, too. What more could a girl dream of? He's my celebrity crush. My hubby gets a big kick out of it. LOL

happylabs
04-21-2009, 07:56 AM
Oh yea...I will second and third that! I loved him in the movie Waitress. Definite hottie and now that I know he is a cat lover I love him more!!! :love:

catmandu
04-21-2009, 04:58 PM
:love::love::love::love:
We at the Found Cat Hotel love anyone who goes that extra mile for Animals who ahve special needs and we will have to look this Gentleman and His Cat up on youtube!!!!:love::love:
I have read where Golberg the wrestler has an Animal Ranch for the neglected ones as does Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull.
:love::love::love:

katladyd
04-21-2009, 11:11 PM
Those who care for the poor neglected or rejected animals have my :love:

Scooter's Mom
04-22-2009, 05:11 PM
Here is a clip from "The View" from 3/6/09.
Towards the very end (about 45 seconds from the end?) he talks about his cat and there are pictures of the "walker" he built for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLtgb1_FD3M

Janeway
04-23-2009, 02:54 AM
That's where I saw the walker. Thanks, Scooter's Mom.

I don't know why, but when you hear about some famous person and how they love their pets (especially cats!) it just makes me like them even more. And with NF it just goes over the top. :love:

I'm hoping that maybe they'll get a cat for the Castle household. It would be icing on the cake to an already wonderfull fun show with an equally wonderful cast. If you haven't seen it yet, you might want to check it out on Monday at 10PM (or tape it or watch online at abc.co.)

I know I very anxiously await Kitty's appearance on The Closer. It just adds a plus. I'll bet there are a lot of other cat lovers out there who agree.:love: