PDA

View Full Version : Mitzi Gotcha Day!

RedHedd
04-19-2009, 11:26 AM
6 years! My time flies when you're having fun. 6 years ago my little Mitzi rolled into my life. She was a very round 12 lbs. at the time - the roundest cat I had ever seen!

Yesterday she had an excellent post-dental check-up at the vets. Her kidney function levels are normal, her weight is fine (9.5 lbs.) and her teeth extractions are healing well. She still has one stitch in from that front canine. It will dissolve on its own.

She may not be as round as she was, but she's still my little snuggly butterball. I hope I have many more years with her in my life.

catmandu
04-19-2009, 12:19 PM
:love::love::love::love:
HOW WONDERFUL TAHT MITZI IS CELEBARTING 6 YEARS OF LOVE AND COMPANIONSHIP AND THAT SHE HAS SUCH A DEVOTED GUARDIAN TO LOVE AND TREASURE HER.
:D:cool:
ALL OF THE LUCKY FOUND CATS , PORCH CATS AND SAVED ACTS AND ANGELS SEND AN EXTRA SPECIAL HAPPY GOTCHA DAY TO MARVELLOUS MITZI , AND HER FAMILY , BOTH CATS AND PURRSONS!!!
:love::love::love::love:

Taz_Zoee
04-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Awww, Happy Gotcha Day Mitzi!! May you and your meowmie be together for many more wonderful years. :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-19-2009, 03:46 PM
I'm glad to hear that she's doing so well.:)

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MITZI!!! May you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you.:)

cassiesmom
04-19-2009, 06:42 PM
I hope I have many more years with her in my life.

Happy Gotcha Day, Miss Mitzi Mitts! I hope you and your meowmom have many happy and wonderful years together! *gentle kissie for Gotcha Day Girl*

DJFyrewolf36
04-19-2009, 11:50 PM
Happy gotcha day!!! :love::love::love: Sending scritches your way!

Pinot's Mom
04-20-2009, 07:11 AM
Sorry, I wasn't on yesterday, but....

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MITZI! (slightly belated) :D

phesina
04-20-2009, 05:29 PM
HAPPY 6TH GOTCHA DAY (belatedly), MITZI!!!!