PDA

View Full Version : You are not going to believe THIS!!

Laura's Babies
04-18-2009, 09:32 AM
This is LAYTON!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Family/BabyLaytonMommie.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Family/Layton409.jpg

He weighs 4 pounds 13 ounces now, LOOK how he has grown!! Jessica got to nurse him for the first time the other day and she said he did real good. I asked her if he could come home when he reaches 5 pounds and she don't think so, said he may have to stay until his due day late in May because of his lung problems he has had.. I Just can NOT get over how he has grown, just in the time I have been home this time. I lit a candle for him again and said a prayer for him..again...

Brandon is still having head aches. He went to see the other doctor that has kept up with his case. He said there is a experimental treatment they could try but it would make Brandon sicker than the chemo, that it is pretty rough. Gee, a 22 year old should not have to make such drastic decisions as that. This other doctor did tell them that if he continues with the head aches, he would do another MRI sooner than the 8 weeks as scheduled. Please keep Brandon in your prayers and candles lit for him.. The wedding is still on!

Medusa
04-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Prayers are always being said and candles are always being lit for Brandon, Jessica, Layton and you, Laura. :love: Layton is beautiful and I hope he continues to grow and thrive and be well.

What is the wedding date?

pomtzu
04-18-2009, 12:21 PM
OMG - what a difference. He looks so much better than even the last pics. As tiny as he was, he must be quite the little fighter. He's adorable! :love:

Continued prayers for Layton, Brandon & Jessica (she's such a pretty girl!). It just doesn't seem fair that Brandon has to be going thru this hell - he has so much to live for. I pray that he will get to know the joy of being a married man with a beautiful wife and child, for many, many years! Bless all three of them!

Laura's Babies
04-18-2009, 01:01 PM
The wedding date is July 18th. Jessica wants Layton to be home and healthy.

It just doesn't seem fair that Brandon has to be going thru this hell

He has fought these brain tumors and other problems all his life and it really isn't fair that one person should have to go through so much in 22 years.. However, because of it, he is a much a stronger person than most and he fully realizes the importance of family and other things that most guys his age take for granted.

Taz_Zoee
04-18-2009, 01:20 PM
I always get tears in my eyes every time I see a picture of Brandon, Jessica or Layton. No exception this time either.

I hold all of them and you in my thoughts each day. :)

phesina
04-18-2009, 04:45 PM
Lovely! What a beautiful, loving family you have there, Laura.

Prayers and candles continue..

Karen
04-18-2009, 05:16 PM
He's so big! (For him, that is!) Keep on eating and growing strong little guy, there's a whole world out here waiting for you to see and explore! Looks like he now even fits premie clothes - that's a good sign! :)

Catty1
04-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Prayers, prayers, prayers...I hope they do the MRI soon! The doctor you mentioned - is that the one you mentioned in a previous thread that might provide some small hope?

Layton is amazing - he looks like a Real Live Baby!:D

What a miracle boy! Let's hope there are two of them in that family.

Laura's Babies
04-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Yes Catty1, that is the doctor.

gini
04-19-2009, 12:10 PM
What a precious wee one..................I love those cheeks!

Prayers will continue to be offered for this family.

cassiesmom
04-19-2009, 06:56 PM
Layton is beautiful! Blessings on this special family!