PDA

View Full Version : Hi Wicked

LHCamry
04-18-2009, 07:47 AM
Wicked, Not only are you very pretty you are loved very much by
your family. I hate that pitbulls has the reputation as being mean dogs.
I feel it is the way an animal is raised. Congratulations on DOTD.:love:
You deserve it.

A Dog Lover:love:

KYS
04-18-2009, 08:49 AM
I love your name wicked, but you certainly aren't wicked at all.:)
Your beautiful and congratulations for being chosen DOTD.

tatsxxx11
04-18-2009, 10:08 AM
A very happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Wicked!:love: What a cool name, but "wicked" you are not!:) You're just a beautiful, big ol' mush bucket, and one awesome ambassador for Pitties worldwide!:cool: Wicked, friend to all!:love: You represent all that is good and cherished in your historic, stunning breed Wicked, and we're honored to have met you and crown you our very special Saturday honoree!

Hooray for you sweetheart, and for your wonderful, responsible guardian too!:) I wish for you and your proud person many, many more wonderful, happy, love filled years together!:love:

Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart; hope you're treated to all sorts of fun activities and adventures, everything your big, beautiful heart desires! Lots of love, hugs and smoochies to you, precious Wicked!:love::love::love:

conchitaroja
04-18-2009, 10:49 AM
Wicked, it is so nice to meet you. :D I know your person just wanted you to have a strong name; that happened to my daughter's pit bull, his name is Guerrero (which means warrior) & he's anything but... I know you are just a sweetie, as is your person for letting you keep your beautiful ears (& I hope your tail too) I personally feel that lopping them off robs them of their personality ... but that's just me...
You are a beautiful girl!!!!! My neighbor down the road has a black & white pit whom he named ying-yang (cuz that's just what you think of when you see his cute face) & he too is a very sweet boy. I just love pit's :love: it's sad that some bad owners give the breed a bad rap.

luvofallhorses
04-18-2009, 11:00 AM
Hi there, sweet Wicked. I smiled when I saw your beautiful face this morning. :love: What a pretty pit bull girl you are. :) I hope you are enjoying your special day, sweetheart. I wish I could just snuggle with you.. you're such a precious APBT girl. :D Hugs and kisses to you sweetie and Congratulations on being our most deserving pittie girl of the day! :)

susanswatlin518
04-18-2009, 02:52 PM
I REALLY AGREE THAT THE WAY OWNERS TREAT AND SOCIALIZE DOGS REALLY DETERMINES HOW WICKED THEY WILL BE. I AM A CAT PERSON-BUT I HAVE SSEEN PITS THAT ARE VERY CALM AND SWEET-AND YOU ARE TOO!:love::love::)KUDOS TO YOUR HUMANS!HAPPY DOTD:D:cool:SUSANSWATLIN518

wolfensteinsmom
04-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Who called you wicked?!:confused: I think you have a very sweet, serene face. You have beautiful markings and the eyes of a sweet soul!:love:I am very happy you found a family who loves you and accepts you for the way you are, not WHAT you are! Have a wonderful day filled with fun and love! May you be someones Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:D:love:http://images44.fotki.com/v1469/photos/9/1495509/7435830/Tripleshotcopy-vi.gif

lizbud
04-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Hello there pretty girl.:) Wicked, you are one sweet little pup. I love
your coloring too. Congratulations on being honored as DOG OF THE DAY.
I'll bet you are dog of the day every day with your loving family.:)
Sending you many hugs & kisses just for you.:)

beeniesmom
04-18-2009, 07:39 PM
Wow Wicked! You are wicked cute!

Daisy and Delilah
04-18-2009, 10:33 PM
You are a very beautiful young lady, Miss Wicked. It's our great pleasure to meet you. We would love to snuggle with you and give you a million kisses. Please tell Mom to do the honors to help celebrate your big day. Sorry we're late but we think you should keep celebrating tomorrow anyway!!:) Congrats to you, precious girl. Happiness always!!!:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool: