PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home samson!!!

kb2yjx
04-17-2009, 02:02 PM
After supper, Barry and I will go to our vet and bring Samson home!!! He is Delilah's brother. He had a rough start. Born to a feral momma, he was not able to be caught when Mom and Delilah were. Instead, a few weeks ago, he was found face down in the field, cold to touch, nonresponsive, and on the way to the Bridge. Laura, a vet tech, rushed him to the vet. No readable temp, and a heartrate of 84. He was badly blocked!! Then named Zorro, he survived. This week he was neutered, a polyp removed from his ear, microchipped, and shaved(he was terribly matted). So, with a battery of meds, special diet, Samson is coming HOME!!! I am lighting a candle for a peaceful introduction!!! O, Samson and Delilah are nine months old...July 1 in their birthday. For a feral fellow, he is a sweetie. Perhaps he will treat Delilah that humans are not so bad....

Karen
04-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Poor Samson, silly boy, you should have let yourself get caught earlier! You're coming to a good place now.

And welcome to Pet Talk!

Laura's Babies
04-17-2009, 02:26 PM
What a HANDSOME boy he is!!! And what a LUCKY boy too! I can't wait until we get a photo shoot of him at HOME!! :love:

catmandu
04-17-2009, 02:42 PM
WHAT A HANDSOME TUXEDO CAT :love::love:, AND WE KNOW THAT MR SCRAPPY ANGEL , RASCAL ANGEL AND THE SCRATCHY ANGELS WILL BE THERE TO SEE SAMSON AS HE JOINS THE CAMPBELL CLAN OF CATS.:cool::cool::cool:
WE KNOW THAT SAMSON IS SUCH A LUCKY CAT TO JOIN TWO DEVOTED CAT LOVERS LIKE SANDAR AND BARRY, AND WE PRAY THAT HE FITS IN WITH AS LITTLE TROUBLE AS POSSIBLE AND FITS IN WELL WITH THE CAMPBELL CAT CLAN!!!
:love::love::love:
AND WE HEAR THEY HAVE HAM RADIOS AND YARD LONG HOT DOGS!
WHAT CAT WOULDNT LOVE THAT :love::love:

GILL
04-17-2009, 03:16 PM
What a beautiful boy, I know that you will find every thing too your liking. Thank you kb2yjx for taking the time and opening your home for this baby.

astrid
04-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Samson!!! of course!!!
That's great news!!! This cute little fella is going to have a home with the best mom ever...
I hope he gets along with the other furkids...

Congratulations!!!! I hope to see more photos of him at home;)

WELCOME HOME AND WELCOME TO PT GORGEOUS BABY!!!

lvpets2002
04-17-2009, 04:53 PM
:love: Well Hello Mr. Handsome Samson.. Go glad your all well & better & going into your furrever home.. Such a great story..

Medusa
04-17-2009, 05:14 PM
Goodness, that's an awful lot for one little kitty to go through! He's on the mend now and that's what's important. It can only get better from now on. Good job, Sandra!

wolflady
04-17-2009, 05:37 PM
Oh my goodness! What a start Samson! I'm so glad you were rescued in time and on your way to a loving home now! :love:

phesina
04-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Oh, what a beauty! And how wonderful that he was rescued just in time!

WELCOME HOME, DEAR SAMSON!!!!!!

kb2yjx
04-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Sam has his sister's appetite, down a third of a can in no time flat!!! He is getting a bath after I wash the litterboxes. Sam is growling at all the cats, all but Nimet, who growls back at him, the others seem to accept him. We think Delilah has a slight hint of recognition of her brother....right now, Sam is in the " cat room," behind the sofa, and that is OK. I cannot wait to post photos of Sam with his fur grown back!!! And maybe one with his sister!!! Also, he is very good to give meds to, and that is good because he has plenty!!!

Taz_Zoee
04-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Yay! Welcome Home Samson, indeed. :) You couldn't have found a better home.....and one with your sister too!

I can't wait to see Mr Samson. :D

Barbara
04-18-2009, 01:52 PM
Samson- you are one lucky kitty. I had a Samson 30 years ago who was the son of feral Grisette, and just like his mom he looked like a Russian Blue and was an extremely friendly and social cat- so let's hope this Samson is the same;)

kb2yjx
04-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Samson just had a bath!!! He smells and looks great!!! Here is another photo of Sam when he was still at the vet's.

phesina
04-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Oh, Samson, what a gorgeous boy you are, sparkling clean!