PDA

View Full Version : My Headstone and Epitaph

catmandu
04-16-2009, 06:13 PM
I HAVE MADE FINAL ARRANGEMENTS TO HAVE MY HEADSTONE MARKEr.ITS QUITE HANDSOME BLACK GRANITE AND GOLD TRIM.
ITS A PLAQUE 24 X 18 AND WILL READ.
SHORT HAIRED CAT FACE LONG HAIRED CAT FACE
MY FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST NAMES
BIRTH AND DEATH DATES
(CATMANDU)
GOING TO MEET HIS CATS
ON THIS ONE FINE DAY
WITH THE CATMANDU I HAD TO FIT THE LAST LINES IN 10 WORDS.
WE WORKED THIS OUT AND I THINK IT REFLECTS MY LOVE OF CATS AND PHILOSPHY AND FITS IN MY BUDGET.
I AM OF COURSE, NOT SURE HOW MANY FOUND CATS WILL NEED TO BE KEPT AT THE PAMPERED FELINE IN THE LAP OF LUXURY.:love::love:

catmandu
04-16-2009, 06:16 PM
AND WHAT I MEANT WAS THERE WILL BE DRAWINGS OF A LONG AND SHORT HAIRED CAT FRAMING MY NAME!
:):love::D:cool:

Laura's Babies
04-16-2009, 08:51 PM
You also need a plaque that says "Founder of The Found Cat's Hotel"!

catmandu
04-17-2009, 09:27 AM
`Except Laura I would have to go to a 24 x 24 and that would be an extra thousand dollars.
This is 24 x 18 and even that was near 2500 dollars.
And I have to have reserves in case of Vet Emergencies.
:eek:
I wish I had done this yeras ago when things were not as expensive.:eek:

astrid
04-17-2009, 09:53 AM
I think what you are doing is a good idea, BUT as I already told you: I hope you won't use it in a long time;)

lvpets2002
04-17-2009, 10:02 AM
:) Oh I so agree..
I think what you are doing is a good idea, BUT as I already told you: I hope you won't use it in a long time;)

Husky_mom
04-17-2009, 11:38 AM

all the reading about this gives em the creeps too..

I do hope the same... donīt use it... EVER!! ;)...

but all in all.. it should look great... we should all design our own, so when time comes we end up with something WE like not just what someone elseīs likes or can afford without showing the real us...

Barbara
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
The moment will come when you will need it- but we all hope it will not be for a long time.

catmandu
04-17-2009, 02:32 PM
I COULD HAVE BEEN INTERRED WITH MY PARENTS AND SAVED MONEY , BUT THEY ARE INTERRED IN AN ISOLATED CEMETARY WITH A CHURCH THAT CLOSED AND WAS ABANDONED MANY YEAS AGO.:eek:
I WANTED A SMALL MONUMENT TO MYSELF, SHOWING MY LOVE FOR MY CATS IN A PLACE WHERE MY CAT ANGELS, AND MANY YEARS FROM NOW , MY PET TALKER FRIENDS AND PETS WOULD HAVE A PLACE TO VISIT , AND PICNIC IN THE SUN.:D
:love::love::love:
AND THEN WE WOULD VISIT ALL THE PLACES OWNED BY OUR PET ANGELS, AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN, AND ENJOY HEAVEN ON EARTH TOGETHER.
:love::):):love:

phesina
04-17-2009, 07:21 PM
Oh, that is so nice, Gary. You have made wonderful arrangements for yourself and all your beloved cats.. and all your friends too.

We all too hope that you won't need this for a LOOOOOOONNNG time.. but isn't it a load off your mind to know that this is all taken care of?

Freedom
04-17-2009, 07:35 PM
Good job, Gary. I am sure you are glad this is resolved.

I join those praying you won't be using this for a LONG time.

catmandu
04-18-2009, 10:00 AM
THE MAN WHO I MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH SAID THAT THE COSTS ARE GOING TO DOUBLE IN THE NEXT 5 YERAS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS ADDIONG 13% IN TAXES NEXT YEAR.:confused::rolleyes::eek:
THIS WAY ITS ALL TAKEN CARE OF AND THIS WONT HOLD UP THE PROBATE OF MY WILL AND THE MONEY WILL GET MY SURVIVING CATS SETTLED IN THE PAMPERED FELINE THAT MUCH FASTER!
AND THEY WILL HAVE MORE MONEY TO LIVE ON:love::love:
MORE SHRIMPS ON THE BABRBIE LUCKY FOUND CATS?
OH YEAH, AND SOME FILET MIGNON TOO PLEASE!!!
:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-18-2009, 07:59 PM
I join those praying you won't be using this for a LONG time.

Same here.

katladyd
04-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Good thing you did this now, goodness knows what the price will be many, many years from now (don't you dare go before then!)