PDA

View Full Version : The real twitter?

RICHARD
04-16-2009, 01:48 PM
I had myself an effing blast the other day.

In the tree in our front yard I heard about 1/2 hour of noise I had never heard before, birds, dogs and another animal noise stuck in between.

I looked out the door, nothing.
I looked out the window, nothing!

It wasn't until I got out to the gate I saw the problem. The noise this poor guy sounded like he was saying TWITTER, TWITTER!
It was a pretty big squirrel that was caught between barking dogs and birds defending the nest.

I grabbed the camera and got within an arm's length of the poor thing.

We looked at each other for about two minutes, me taking pictures and it, very quiet. I guess it was thnking me for scaring off the birds and dogs that were bothering him. After graciously allowing me to snap a few, he climbed off into the greenery!

Husky_mom
04-16-2009, 01:52 PM
and where exactly are the mentioned pics?? you canīt just tell us and not show us... ;)

RICHARD
04-16-2009, 01:55 PM
and where exactly are the mentioned pics?? you canīt just tell us and not show us... ;)

Sorry, I downlaod the pics onto my nephew's comp. My OS is very old and will not accept the CD for the camera, His comp is down too!:(

So it will be a bit....I have tons of photos to upload when we get our act together!:eek:

Patience, please?:)

Hellow
04-16-2009, 02:58 PM
Sorry, I downlaod the pics onto my nephew's comp. My OS is very old and will not accept the CD for the camera, His comp is down too!:(

So it will be a bit....I have tons of photos to upload when we get our act together!:eek:

Patience, please?:)

I CAN FIX IT!

lol, you need to update Windows (I already know that is what you are using) and tell your nephew to get his dang computer fixed! lol

RICHARD
05-26-2009, 06:33 PM
and tell your nephew to get his dang computer fixed! lol

Don't need no stinking nephew!;)