PDA

View Full Version : Mojo (Spring 1992 - April 9, 2009)

Michelle Meow
04-15-2009, 08:44 PM
I found this website today. I lost my beloved Mojo last week and I am more heartbroken than I have ever been in my entire life. He was my baby. I just read the first few posts and started to cry, decided to post and am crying again. I want to read more of the posts from people who really do understand.

Thank you.

Purrs,

Michelle

Medusa
04-16-2009, 05:29 AM
Well then, you've come to the right place. Everyone here understands what you're feeling because we've all been through it, too. No matter how long we have our furkids, it's never long enough. You were one of the fortunate ones, though, who got to be w/yours for 17 years. That's a good, long life. Please know that Mojo is resting right now and will soon be playing at the Rainbow Bridge until the time when he can greet you and you can be together again. RIP, Mojo and peace to your human. :love:

catmandu
04-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Certainly you are in the right place Michelle as I think most of us has had to deal with the loss of a Cat Companion who was Our Friend for years and years.
And was always there for us with thier unconditional love and acceptance and were there to comfort us on a bad day, and to help a good day be even better.
And Mojos an Animal Angel now and has his Wings of Ailver and Gold and there will be a Party for Mojo at Kimos Grill on Maui.
And he will be there in spirit seeing that you are all right, and will join you when you dine so you are not lonely.
And he will find a place in Paradise where you can be together again in love, years from now on your.
One Fine Day.

Pinot's Mom
04-16-2009, 09:19 AM
:( We've all been there and feel your pain, and we're sorry.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Mojo, and Peace to your human Michelle. Drop by in her dreams once in a while to let her know you're OK and waiting for her! :love:

Michelle, it's a long road, we'll do what we can to help.

Maggie

phesina
04-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Rest in peace, sweet Mojo. What a good, long life you have lived with your beloved Michelle!

Deepest sympathy to you, Michelle, and to all who love Mojo.

Love, {{{{{HUGS}}}}}, and ~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~,
Pat (human), and Peony, Sydney, Poppy, Elmer, Bob, and Sparkler (felines)

CultureJunky
04-17-2009, 07:31 AM
I'm sorry to hear of Mojo's passing. I hope you find comfort in your pain knowing that there are many here who know exactly what you are going through. My thoughts are with you...
RIP Mojo
Kate

astrid
04-17-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi Michelle, welcome to PT, I'm sorry to meet you under these terrible circumstances :(
You came to the right place, in here we understand what you're feeling; there's no pain compared to the one your heart is feeling right now, we've been there and with all my heart I pray that you may soon find comfort and feel better.
As I said before: cats are small in size but big in love, no wonder how empty it feels when they're gone.
You gave Mojo a home and all your love, he knows it!! You were the best mom for him!! He's now in the best place being happy until you reunite again.

I hope you feel better soon, you can count on your new friends at PT;)

A big hug from Guatemala to you Michelle!!!
RIP Mojo.

kb2yjx
04-17-2009, 02:10 PM
Michelle, I am so sorry to read about your dear Mojo. May all the memories be of comfort to you now. Sleep softly, sweet Mojo...