PDA

View Full Version : Anf Greystokes back, and I almost got his photo

catmandu
04-15-2009, 04:02 PM
But Tubster Panther yowled at him from the porch and scared him away.:mad:
Greystoke has somehow lost most of his tail, and his walk is rather jerky and he had to struggle to run.
Another Cat to tame and hopefully poof, but Greystoke must have been injured by someone and doesnt trust people.:eek::eek:
That Poor Cat.:love::love::love:
There will be food , he LOVES ham, and LOVED the meal that My Aunt Joan:love::love: gave me for The Moggies as she calls them.:love::love:

catmandu
04-18-2009, 10:12 AM
GREYSTOKE HAD SAMPLE PACKS OF SCIENCE DIET LAST NIGHT AND SOME POLISH SAUSAGE AND LOVED THEM WITH CHEESE SLICES.
:love::love:
BUT SADLY HIS GAIT IS WRONG, AND THE STUBOF HIS TAIL LOOKS AS THOUGH IT CAN USE SOME ATTENTION.
:eek::eek:
I WONDER IF THE REASON HE RUNS IS THAT HE HEARS THE CREEPS THAT HURT HIM AND IS AFRAID.
:(:(
HE ONLY COMES OUT ABOUT 2 AM, WHEN EVEN THE CREEPS HAVE CRAWLED IN THIER HOLES.
:o:o
PLEASE PRAY I CAN HELP THE OLD FELLOW.

phesina
04-18-2009, 03:29 PM
We are all praying for Greystoke. I'm off to light another candle too.

I just wish there was something more I could do that would help bring him the care and love he needs so badly.

cassiesmom
04-18-2009, 07:56 PM
Come back, Greystoke, please...

catmandu
04-19-2009, 11:54 AM
Well Greystoke was back,:love::love: but not where I could get a good photo.;);)
He loved the Shephards Pie with a topping of BlacK Diamond Cheese
and Sour Cream.:love::love:
I pray he will learn to like me, hes fairly old looking and this is a tough street for Cats, especially Older Cats.
:(:(:eek::eek:

lvpets2002
04-24-2009, 12:48 PM
:love: Have you seen GreyStokes any more?? Oh I wish you could poof him & so the Vet could check this baby out.. I will bet in time you will be able to poof this baby.. Prayers being sent for GreyStokes..

catmandu
04-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Well Greystoke was back last night , and he devoured a bowl of chicken bits and canned Cat food with gravy and cheese bits.
He has a very old weathered face, and sadly :(:( Greystoke does not look very well at all , and he may be the Cat thats carrying the FIP and FELV viruses!!!
:(:(:(
I have a bad sad feeling over this Poor Old Stray who should be relaxing in his Senior Kittyzen Years , not begging for food and being cold and damp.
:(:(:(

Killearn Kitties
04-25-2009, 09:29 AM
Poor old boy. :( Thank you so much for keeping him fed. I'm sorry he is in such a bad way.

rg_girlca
04-25-2009, 09:46 PM
Oh Gary, Greystoke sounds like a poor old soul. Maybe you can see if you can get a trap to get him, as he sounds like he is in urgent need of a vet.
Thank you for caring and loving these precious cats.

Prayers on the way that you are able to trap him and get him the help that he needs. Even if he has to be PTS, it would be a blessing, as I am sure he is suffering in some way from the way you describe him. Poor sweet kitty.
My heart breaks for him. It's cats like this that I just want to hold tenderly and let them know that someone does love and care for them.