PDA

View Full Version : C R bling?

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Hey guyz, iz me Chopper. I hazent beed round in awhile, bad bad mommy I know. I tolded her eberbudy haz pwobawee forgotted all bout me. Her said dat her only gotz deeze 2 pikshure rite now but her will getz more maybe 2day. Ryleigh haz weally growed up awot! Her is now 8 months.

We gotted dis bling from r myspace fwend who gibs da money to a no-kill shelter. I fink I wook perdy spiffy in mine. I am geddin a harwee one nex time.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/myspace%20pictures/DSC_0273.jpg

dis iz us wiff da Annika's Cupcake Boutique card tankin us fo supportin da animalz in need.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/myspace%20pictures/cupcakebout-1.jpg

I lubs u all and I will try to beez bak weally soon k?
Chopper and Ryleigh

Husky_mom
04-15-2009, 08:52 AM
how cute!! we sure have been missing you guys... Ryleigh sure has grown... aww... wuv u 2 ;)

Rachel
04-15-2009, 10:31 AM
I lubs u all and I will try to beez bak weally soon k?
Chopper and Ryleigh

Oh, Chopper, we lubs you too. You and Ryleigh do your bling proud. Tell your mommy thanks for the pictures.

Karen
04-15-2009, 11:22 AM
You both pose so proudly for your pictures! We have missed you!

Pam
04-15-2009, 11:38 AM
You both pose so proudly for your pictures! We have missed you!

Yes Chopper I thought the same thing as Karen. Was your mommy holding up a piece of filet mignon? :p You and Ryleigh look smashing with your bling. We loved hearing from you, and don't worry... we could never ever "forgotted" all about you. :) :love:

wolf_Q
04-15-2009, 01:40 PM
Love the new bling! Ryleigh sure looks grown up now!

lvpets2002
04-15-2009, 03:20 PM
:love::love: Aweee there is our Lovley Wittle Babies.. Yes we missed you guys.. Hey I am still waiting for the Video of the two of you going Harley Riding.. You two are such Cutie Pies.. More pics please..

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-15-2009, 06:19 PM
Tanks eberbudy. I iz so happy to seez u member me. Mommy gotted sum pikshures 2day ob us pwaying owtside. Her gotz 2 mak dem smaller her said den her will getz dem posted.

Oh and I lubs my bling....I pose ebery time mommy goez to puts it on me, I eben stiks my head rite frew da hole. I wike to beez stylin.

K9karen
04-15-2009, 10:04 PM
You2 sweeties are the only ones in the whole wide world that can make me shut my mouth! I always get so overwhelmed I can't talk. :love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
04-16-2009, 06:47 PM
oh, Chopper, I lubs you and Ryleigh, too! You two look very stylish in your bling. How are Champ and Duke?

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-17-2009, 07:06 AM
Champ and Duke are doing great. I have some pictures I need to post, probably this weekend. Been really busy. Thanks everyone for all the comments. :)

Daisy and Delilah
04-17-2009, 10:25 AM
Chopper, you and Ryleigh are our resident cool Chihuahuas!! You two have set a standard. We can never forget you. We lubs you too!! Your bling is fabulous dahlinks!!:love: We miss seeing you alot!!