PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Elsie

catloverforever
04-14-2009, 12:49 AM
Miss Elsie,
You are irresistible with your adorably-marked face and coat, beautiful tuxedo lady! We love your unique markings and striking eyes. But more importantly, it sounds like you really helped repair your mom's and dad's hearts after their beloved Kitty passed on, and brought them joy (and continue to do so) in your own ways. It sounds like you just oodled your way into their hearts, didn't you, sweetie? And as far as toys go-homemade ones really are the best, aren't they? You do sound like a smartie indeed, pretty girl! Well, Congrats on being our Kitty of the Day today, you are very deserving of this special honor! Savor your day in the spotlight sweetie, and have your pawrents give you some extra attention, love, and treats today, okay? With Purrs & :love:, ~Mikaela & Kitties: Nellie & Reggie White~

Barbiecat1
04-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Love those Holstein markings; I can see where you got your name. Yes, all you need is a loving cat in your home to help ease the pain of losing your prior cat. Every cat deserves a wonderful home, and you are providing it. In return, Elsie is giving you unconditional love. Quite a bargain for both of you. Elsie, enjoy your special day.

Medusa
04-14-2009, 06:37 AM
Yes, your Holstein markings are surely the reason that you were named Elsie. My RB Mooka was named for the same reason (sounds like Moo Cow). You're such a pretty girl and apparently a happy one, too, who loves to play and is keeping the tin foil company in business. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet girl. :)

Pinot's Mom
04-14-2009, 07:29 AM
Elsie, I don't know how anyone could have resisted that face! What a cutie! I know, as it was said before, you helped heal your family's hearts; most of us have had that experience, and I'm sure you are still doing a wonderful job! Happy COTD - enjoy the extra attention and treats! :D

Donnaj4962
04-14-2009, 07:47 AM
Oh just look at you, sweet Elsie! You are so adorable and sounds like your purrsonality matches your lovely markings!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoylots of extra treats and luvvins today! :love:

catmandu
04-14-2009, 09:40 AM
:love::love::love::love:
ELSIE YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAT AND I REMEMBER ELSIE THE COW QUITE WELL.
NOT THAT YOU ARE A BOVINE IN ANY SENSE OF THE WORD ELSIE , YOU ARE SUCH A SWEET CAT.
I REMEMBER WHEN SCRAPPY 2 USED TO HANG OUT WITH THE SIAMESE SIX, AND WE COUNTED HER AS A HOLSTEIN SIAMESE!!!
:D:D
YOU ARE SUCH A GORGEOUSBLEND OF BLACK AND WHITE YOU HAVE THAT SCRAPPY LOOK THAT WE LOVE HERE!!!
:D:D
MR SCRAPPY THE SWEET ANGEL, THE SENSATIONAL SCRAPPY 2, AND PORCH CATS SCRAPPITO AND SCRAPPY APPLE LEAD THE CHEERS AND MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS OUR OUR TUXEDO-EST AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY ELEGANT ELSIE!!!
:love::love:

lvpets2002
04-14-2009, 10:12 AM
:love: Welcome Elsie.. Your so Adorable.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

yarlenna
04-14-2009, 10:18 AM
Good afternoon, Elsie. Meow and Moo! I hope that you and your human enjoy your special day:love:

Killearn Kitties
04-14-2009, 12:00 PM
What a pretty girl you are, Elsie. Don't let anybody imply that you are not as cute now as you were when you were a kitten! ;) You are simply breathtaking. :love:

Have a wonderful day today with all the things you love. Celebrate your special honour with a new tin foil ball. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
Elsie you are indeed a beauty!!! :love:

I could look at your sweet face all day long. No wonder you captured your humans hearts. I hope you are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Bari_d
04-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Elsie, I sing your praises as well...your face makes me smile - you are indeed beautiful on four paws. Congrats on being todays Cat of the Day - much deserved!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at Cat Happy (http://cathappy.com)

kb2yjx
04-14-2009, 01:44 PM
Pretty kitty girl!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

susanswatlin518
04-14-2009, 02:04 PM
YOU GET THE CAT OF THE DAY HONOR TREATMENT TODAY! CONGRATS!:love::love::love::o:):pYOUR MARKINGS ARE WILD AND WONDERFUL. I AM THANKFUL MY CATS ARE SHARING THEIR LIVES WITH ME-ISN'T IT GREAT? GOD BLESS AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUK!!SUSANSWATLIN518

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-14-2009, 02:58 PM
Yes, all you need is a loving cat in your home to help ease the pain of losing your prior cat. Every cat deserves a wonderful home, and you are providing it. In return, Elsie is giving you unconditional love.

That is so true!! My Maya did the same thing for us after Sydney's passing!!
You are such a fantastic beauty, Elsie!! I adore that black marking in the middle of your face :love::love::love:;)

tatsxxx11
04-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Elise!:love: That little black splotch on your nose is sooo precious!:) And you're just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside! Your family was truly blessed the day they welcomed you home, Elise! You have brought so much joy, love and laughter to their lives, and most notably, helped them to heal during that most difficult of times! You do your beloved predecessor proud sweetheart, and we're proud to honor you, and all that you mean to your family, here today!:love:

Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, Elise!:D Bet you're keeping your Daddy busy today, you know, making those foil balls!:D Have a blast celebrating with your proud purrents, precious Elise! Make sure they pass along a bunch of extra hugs and kisses to you, from me!:love::love::love:

karlyb
04-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Hello, dear Elsie, you pretty girl! Your facial markings remind me of my boy Spotnose - he has a big splotch on his nose too. You have helped your family heal from their loss. Elsie, you are a great COTD and I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with your family who love you so much.

cassiesmom
04-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Elsie, cow-kitty, what a beautiful girl you are! Happy Cat of the Day!

LMigliore
04-14-2009, 10:55 PM
How wonderful! You're not only a cat, you're a wonderful piece of abstract art, done by the greatest artist of all.

And the only thing that can erase the sorrow of losing a cat is another cat.

Momo
04-15-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm assuming that you have your name because your markings are similar to that of a cow? LOL! You are a svelte cutie!
Why is it that you kitties love getting into bags and boxes? How do you fit into the smallest things?
Enjoy your day! :love: