PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Chances?

lizbud
04-13-2009, 04:39 PM
I am sure this happens more often that we hear about.

4 injured after drunk drivers collide in Wisconsin
Published - Apr 11 2009 03:54PM EST

Police in Wisconsin say four people were injured after a drunk driver hit another drunk driver in Racine.

Police say one drunk driver was traveling at a high rate of speed on Main Street when he missed a turn and went the wrong way on another street around 2:40 a.m Saturday. He hit two parked cars, rolled over and hit an oncoming car driven by another drunk driver.

Lt. Mike Polzin says none of injuries are considered life threatening.

He says a 27-year-old Pleasant Prairie man was cited for causing injury by intoxicated use of a motor vehicle and a 35-year-old Racine man was cited for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.

___

Information from: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, http://www.jsonline.com

moosmom
04-13-2009, 04:40 PM
How appropriate!!! Idiots.

Karen
04-13-2009, 05:07 PM
I am sure you are right, that this happens more often than we hear about. Even a small amount of alcohol or other intoxicant in your system causes a change in your reaction times - never a good thing when driving!

Marigold2
04-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Karma at it's best. :p

lvpets2002
04-14-2009, 10:15 AM
:rolleyes: Two Peas in a Pod as I would say.. I am just shaking my head on this one..

Seravieve
04-14-2009, 01:21 PM
LOL I read this the other night on the News app on my phone. I just laughed. Really.. what are the odds of that happening.

Deep down inside, I'm thinking... Glad they hit each other rather than two other cars with innocent people in them.

RICHARD
04-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Ever notice that the drunks most of the time get away with little or no damage?:confused:

lvpets2002
04-14-2009, 04:45 PM
:) Well I have been told the reason why is because the body muscles are so relaxed & loose.. So when you have a wreck drunk its like your just a loose doll or something like that.. See when your sober your body is much more with tension & so it will land harder..
Ever notice that the drunks most of the time get away with little or no damage?:confused: