PDA

View Full Version : The Easter Bunny came to the LionHarts!

LionHart
04-12-2009, 07:07 PM
As you can see the clan is less unsure of these eggs compared to the real ones from last nights' post. These eggs were filled with kitty treats of munchies and cat nip. PK Kitty really loved the little cat nip sack and the eggs. In a matter of minutes he had the cat nip sack open and the stuffin' out of it! The eggs he rolled and kicked around the room while the others looked at him as though to say 'how Juvenile':rolleyes:

The last 2 pix are for US!:D

LionHart
04-12-2009, 07:09 PM
here's the rest of the pix

krazyaboutkatz
04-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Cute pictures. They look like they're having a great time.:) The rum cake sure looks good too.:)

catmandu
04-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Awww!
Thats nice when Our Furr Companions can share Our Holidays with us!!
:):love:
the next one here is Victoria Day and I hear that theres a bIG Animal Angel Party planned in Historic London!!!:cool::cool:
:love::love::love:
A natural for the Lionhart Cats I would say!!!

lvpets2002
04-13-2009, 12:49 PM
:love: Cute & they all look to be having lots of fun.. Your babies are so Adorable.. Yes I got plastic eggss & put 4 tiny holes in them & filled with CatNip.. The babies went crazy playing with them..

phesina
04-13-2009, 06:14 PM
:love: I got plastic eggss & put 4 tiny holes in them & filled with CatNip.. The babies went crazy playing with them..

What a good idea! I must remember that for next Easter (or if there are still plastic eggs in the stores now).

cassiesmom
04-13-2009, 06:44 PM
the next one here is Victoria Day and I hear that theres a bIG Animal Angel Party planned in Historic London!!!:cool::cool:

Cassie Cat hopes that Groucho and Pinot are firing up the Catmobile for the Victoria Day celebration! Then everyone can come here, if you like, for Memorial Day.

But back to the subject at hand -- the dear LionHart kitties having fun on Easter! Kitties, these are some eggs for you to have fun with!