PDA

View Full Version : The Sensational Scrappy 2s Fourth Gotcha Day and a New Porchie!

catmandu
04-12-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes it was 4 years ago that the Sensational Scrappy 2 officially became a Found Cats and that 125 Dollars is one of the wisest expenditures that I have ever made!!
She was here before that in the spare bedroom , but on that day Scrappy 2 became a Found Cat and she has blessed Our Hotel with her crazy ways , and has been a Very Compassionate Companion to My Senior Kityyzens.
And this morning racing up the walk was a streak of Black and White Fur!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
I thought Scrappy 2 has gotten off the Porch!!!
:eek::eek::eek:
But she was there with me looking at a small Black and White Kitten at the most 8 months old!!!!
Another Dear Visitor to enjoy Virginia Ham , Batterless Sole over Nutrince Kitten Canned.
I wonder if Scrappy Apple belongs to someone.
It was freezing and Scrappy Apple was famished. There will always be food at the Found Cat Hotel for All The Porchies here.
:love::love::love::D

katladyd
04-12-2009, 03:01 PM
I hope if this little one does not have a home, they will consider becoming a Found Cat. There is no better place for a Lost One than the Found Cats' Hotel!

momcat
04-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Hi Scrappy 2! Concatulations on your fourth Gotcha Day! This sure is a reason to celebrate. You can be sure that Mr. Catmandu will love you, care for you, protect you and see to it that you will always have everything you need to be a happy kitty. Wishing you lots of your favorite treats, plenty of lovies, and tons of good things.

Hi Mr. Catmandu, Please be sure to spoil my friend Scrappy 2 on this very special day? Scrappy is very lucky to have found you! Every kitty should be a PT kitty!!!!!

Your friend,
Groucho

phesina
04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
HAPPY 4TH GOTCHA DAY to my beloved Scrappy2!!!!

I'm sniffing the wonderful Christmas Mousie you sent me and thinking of you, my love!
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=114&pictureid=945

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Your Sydney

Laura's Babies
04-12-2009, 06:15 PM
:love:HAPPY GOTCHA DAY SCRAPPY 2!!!:love:

Did you get a Mini-Me for your Gotcha Day?

cassiesmom
04-12-2009, 06:31 PM
Happy Got-Cha Day, Miss Scrappy!

catmandu
04-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Well Scrappy Apple was out there this morning and as he turned I saw that hewas a Little Boy Cat!:cool::cool:
He might be from next door as they ahd a Litter of Four there.:confused::confused:
I will ask and take Scrappy Apple in , and have the proper Vet Procedures done.:cool::cool:
Scrappy Apple will be almost a Grandson of the Sweet Mr Scrappy Angel and the Sensational Scrappy 2s Protege!:love::love:
A Kitten will sure make the Not So Kitten anymore Trio happy to have someone to play and chase around with!!!:D:D

Pinot's Mom
04-13-2009, 11:31 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Scrappy 2!!

Gotcha days are the best! Have a great one! :love::)

lvpets2002
04-13-2009, 12:15 PM
:love: Happy 4th Gotcha Day Scrappy 2.. Hope you have many many more.. Maybe the wittle kitten will come join you all soon..