lizbud
04-12-2009, 12:15 PM
In California a woman sunday school teacher has been arrested for
kidnapping & murder of a 8 yr old girl who was a playmate of her own
daughter. What is wrong with people? :mad: :confused:

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=7317593&page=1

Daisy and Delilah
04-12-2009, 10:18 PM
In the comments section, so many people find it hard to believe that she's the killer. Do they have any more evidence against her besides the suitcase? Why did several comments talk about drugs?

This story is so sad. Whether this woman did it or not, it's ridiculous how common it is to hear these stories in the news these days. I have to ask the same question. What is wrong with people? I know there was crime back in the old days but it's all over the place now. The news is so disturbing, yet we almost expect these types of crimes in every newscast. When will this behavior stop??!!:(

caseysmom
04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Its been all over the news here but they aren't saying much really, it seemed like she confessed when she went in for questioning.

happylabs
04-13-2009, 08:21 AM
It is very bizarre and unusual. I guess it is really too soon to judge since we don't have the whole story or facts. Maybe it was an accident and she panicked? Still very wrong. :(

Marigold2
04-14-2009, 09:17 AM
With people like Nancy Grace on TV everyday we get so much information about these types of things. Years ago only people in the communitity or state heard about crimes commited in their area, but now with internet and countless other forms of commnication available we have they types of crimes broadcast 24/7. Nancy Grace just goes on and on and on.
Also years ago people were given a swift trial and shot or hung or just put away for life, they didn't have appeals, TV interviews, book deals, or movies made out of their sick lives. When we stop as a people glamorizing
these scumballs, when we start doing and thinking in a postive way about our own life we will have less time to dwell on these worthless things.
No criminal should have a book deal or a TV show telling the world about them. It just adds to the interest and people (not too bright ones) get caught up in that and find it more interesting then their own lives. Give them a fair trial, if found guilty shoot the basturds in 24 hours and lets move on. The money saved by not housing them, feeding them, providing medical care etc is $45.000 a year. Lets give that to a children's hospital to cure cancer instead. We have a planet to save, hunger to stop, animals to protect, pollution to handle, an ecomomy to save, cancer to cure and people to love and spend time with.

lvpets2002
04-14-2009, 10:10 AM
:( Yes that is so Sad & Horrible & Tragic.. It just :mad:Angerrss me so much why Adults do this to innocent children.. And to think this child trusted this woman is even worse.. They said this morning that they are also charging this woman for sex assult to the child.. They said the child was for sure sex assulted with a object.. RIP wittle girl..

Taz_Zoee
04-14-2009, 12:31 PM
I live and work very close to Tracy, CA where this all took place. Many people I work with live in or near Tracy and have been seriously affected by this horrible event. My friend/co-worker went to the viewing this past weekend. And, unfortunately, she even knew this woman that is being charged with Sandra's murder.
Another co-worker that lives in Tracy has two young daughters and also went to the memorial site. She held her daughters VERY close to her the whole time. This was before Melissa Huckaby was arrested.
While I'm glad they found the killer, that doesn't bring little Sandra back to her parents. :( The entire community is devastated over this. And people are also more shocked that it was a woman. A pastors grand-daughter, a Sunday school teacher. Who can you trust these days? :mad:

lizbud
04-14-2009, 04:35 PM
With people like Nancy Grace on TV everyday we get so much information about these types of things. Years ago only people in the communitity or state heard about crimes commited in their area, but now with internet and countless other forms of commnication available we have they types of crimes broadcast 24/7. Nancy Grace just goes on and on and on.
Also years ago people were given a swift trial and shot or hung or just put away for life, they didn't have appeals, TV interviews, book deals, or movies made out of their sick lives. When we stop as a people glamorizing
these scumballs, when we start doing and thinking in a postive way about our own life we will have less time to dwell on these worthless things.
No criminal should have a book deal or a TV show telling the world about them. It just adds to the interest and people (not too bright ones) get caught up in that and find it more interesting then their own lives. Give them a fair trial, if found guilty shoot the basturds in 24 hours and lets move on. The money saved by not housing them, feeding them, providing medical care etc is $45.000 a year. Lets give that to a children's hospital to cure cancer instead. We have a planet to save, hunger to stop, animals to protect, pollution to handle, an ecomomy to save, cancer to cure and people to love and spend time with.

I'd like to thank you for this post. It's a much better idea to put this in
perspective. This just struck me as so bizzare

p.s.. I can't stand Nancy Grace.