PDA

View Full Version : An Easter Fashion Question...

Edwina's Secretary
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
Do these ears make me look fat?http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/Easterbunny-1.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
04-11-2009, 10:55 AM
No, sweetie: the make you look:

Adorable!!!

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND EDDIE TOO!:love:

orangemm
04-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Oh no, honey, the vertical tilt of the ears actually elongates the body and makes you look SLIMMER! (scientific fact and all that;))

You'll only get fat if you eat too many chocolate bunnies, M&Ms, Peeps, and jelly beans, but I know you will only indulge in a few treats.:D

Happy Easter to our favorite fashionista!

gini
04-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Fat? Banish that word from the English language my sweet.

Nothing could make you look fat and you look just adorable sitting there with your Easter basket and an egg you found.

I bet your Mom has a beautiful Easter bonnet for you to wear tomorrow too.

Happy Easter to you beloved Edwina!

Randi
04-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Dear Edwina, if anyone tells you you look fat, tell them it must be due to the angle the photo was taken. ;) You look absolutely adorable with the pink ears! :love:

Happy Easter Edwina.... and will you give Eddie a kiss from me too? :p

astrid
04-11-2009, 11:51 AM
fat?? of course not!! :eek:
you always have a good eye for fashion and pick what's perfect for your beautiful body;)
Happy Easter beautiful girl!!!

momcat
04-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh Lady Edwina, you've done it again! Your bunny ears are perfect and don't make you look fat in the least. Actually, on you they're quite flattering. After all, you are the epitome of style and fashion.

Laura's Babies
04-11-2009, 01:34 PM
NO WAY Girl! They make you just look rather Easterier and ready to hunt the Easter Eggs.

kb2yjx
04-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Too cute!!! Fat, NEVER!!!!!!

bleupurrs
04-11-2009, 01:43 PM
I can't see the pic, all I have is the dreaded red X in a box, what am I doing wrong....

Freedom
04-11-2009, 01:55 PM
No, Darlin', they are quite fashionable for the time! But their season is short, even shorter than the season for wearing white, lol. (which used to be after Memorial Day and before Labor Day).

You look MAHVELOUS, dear Edwina!

Barbara
04-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Oh I could write a sonnet about your Easter bonnet- Lady Edwina you will be the cutest girl at the Easter parade ;)

cassiesmom
04-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Heavens, no, Lady Edwina! They make you look ready for the Easter parade! Easter (((((HUGS))))) to you and Sir Eduardo from me, your admiring fan!

catmandu
04-11-2009, 02:58 PM
FAT!!!!
NEVER!!!
;););)
Dont you know My HH Lady Edwina Rose, that WE CATS are NEVER FAT!!!
We are plush, well rounded and jolly , but NEVER FAT!!!
Humans can be fat, but WE CATS are as Our Good Lord intended us to be a Soft , Cushy Purrr Machine and like Popee we are what we are!!
Silly people worrying over a few pounds.
I LOVE YOU My California Girl.
And dont forget , we have a date on the Porch for batterless Sole Armardine!!
:love::love::love:
The batter has ALL the caloriies , My Love in case you are worried.
Your Love ,Juke Joint Joseph the Singing Canadian Cat.
:love::love::love::love:

katladyd
04-11-2009, 06:50 PM
My dear Edwina, you look so lovely in those ears, every cat will be wearing a pair before the week is out! See? You've started yet another fashion trend:p

LionHart
04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
With you're 'cat-a-tude' you can wear anything you're little :love: wants! You look adoable!

Pinot's Mom
04-14-2009, 12:02 PM
I don't know how I missed this thread before Easter, Lady Edwina, but now my Pinot girl is all in a tizzy! She would have sported those - HAD SHE ONLY KNOWN - but, no, Mom didn't see the fashionista Easter thread in time! :rolleyes:

I don't know if she'll ever forgive me! :eek:

lvpets2002
04-14-2009, 12:21 PM
:love: How so Sweet & Cute.. Oh heck no Edwina those ears make you look even more Adorable.. Tell that Ed not to be picking on you..:D