PDA

View Full Version : Vivacious Vindaloo

Medusa
04-10-2009, 06:24 AM
Vin, my boy, I can certainly see why you're so loved; you have a precious face and a charming personality. Now, who could resist that combination? Funny that you like bread so much. I have a Siamese that can't be trusted when there's bread on the table. When I bring it home from the store, he'll bite right through the center of the loaf, wrapper and all. Ah well, that's part of his charm. I'd love to see you open the bread bin, etc. You're one smart little feline, you are. So enjoy your well deserved title of COTD, handsome boy. :)

Randi
04-10-2009, 06:49 AM
Hello there Vindaloo! I know the Indian dish you got your name after, but it's a little too hot for me. ;)

I enjoyed reading your story and seeing your pretty face. :) You certainly are a beauty and quite a character! Your habit of stealing bread, I'm sure comes from your life in the streets, but now you have yummy catfood, and that is a lot healthier for you. I hope you get some today and have fun, playing and cuddling.

Congratulations on being our lovely Cat of the Day, Vindaloo! :love:

kb2yjx
04-10-2009, 07:52 AM
Hey Vin!!! I thought ALL cats swipped bread!!! The ENTIRE Clan LOVE bread!!! When I saw your name, I thought, lovers of Indian food!!! You sure are a good looking fella!!! HAPPY COTD!!

lvpets2002
04-10-2009, 09:09 AM
:love: Welcome Vindaloo.. Your such a Very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

Pinot's Mom
04-10-2009, 09:54 AM
Good Morning Vindaloo! I also know the dish you're named after and I love it - it's spicy just like you are!

It's your day, so demand some special bread for it (Easter hot cross buns, maybe?)! Enjoy your day, sweetie! You're a beautiful kitty! :D

moosmom
04-10-2009, 11:05 AM
What a "unique" name and a beautiful cat your are Vindaloo!!! You look like you might have Maine Coon/Norwegian Forest Cat in you.

bowlkat
04-10-2009, 11:22 AM
My thoughts exactly- between the size, the handsome appearance, the obviously superior intelligence, the habits and the funky diet preferences, Vin SCREAMS "Maine Coon!" to me! A very handsome and superbly-companionable critter, for sure!
CONGRATS on COTD!!

astrid
04-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi Vin!! You sure know how to spice up your family's life:D
Great luck you have for being a rescued fella, you are now enjoying a home full of love (and bread) with loving people and feline mates to play with!!! Isn't that wonderful??!!! I'm very happy for you:)

Enjoy your day... a small piece of bread to celebrate wouldn't hurt, would it??;):D

:love::love:HAPPY COTD GORGEOUS VINDALOO!!!!:love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Happy Cat of the Day to you, darling Vindaloo! What a most fitting name for a kitty as spicy-sweet as you...perfect!:D (Named after one of my all time fave Indian foods, btw!:D) And what a wonderful, heartwarming, homecoming story your Mom has shared with us! You truly are one extra special kitty, Vindaloo...and quite the character too...a hoodie wearing, leashing walking, bread snatcher extraordinaire!:D My boy Oliver loves bread too; and just as much the plastic wrapping as the doughy contents!:rolleyes::D

No doubt about it, Vindaloo! You and your family were meant to be as one, and I'm so happy your Mom and skin sis decided to skip that yummy dinner for a trip to the shelter that fateful day!

"Our bellies were empty, but our hearts were fillled with love..." And no doubt their hearts will continue to be love filled for many, many more years to come!:love:

Congratulations, love, and bunches of cuddles and kisses to you precious Vindaloo, and to all of your furry sibs too!:love::love::love: Enjoy your much deserved day of honor sweetheart, and each and every moment of your blessed life!:love:

Don Juan's mom
04-10-2009, 12:23 PM
It looks as if you're pointing to one of my favorite movies, Little Miss Sunshine. How appropriate! :D Maybe your family can give you some nice crunchy cat treats that will taste much better than bread. And bring home some take-out vindaloo and naan bread in your honor! ;) Enjoy your special day.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Vindaloo what a charmer you are!!! :love:

I can't believe anyone would pass you by. Sounds like you got just the most purr-fect loving family though. I'd love to see a picture of you wearing your hoodie! I bet you are adorable!!! :)

Enjoy your special day today!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

catmandu
04-10-2009, 02:27 PM
:love::love::love:
What a Hnadsome Fellow You are Vindaloo, and its so wonderful that your family came back to cage 34, and saw the Great Cat that you are and realized that you were the Cat for them!!!
:):)
Its always good to see Mature Cats finding thier Furrever Homes and thier place in the Sun, as they are so often overlooked in the hunt for Kittens.
Praise to Our Lord God and You that you could see what a Fine Friend Vindaloo would be.
:D:cool:
The Lucky Found Hotel Cats send a Good Friday MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR SPICISH DISH AND NREST CAT OF THE DAY VINDICATED VINALOO !!!!
:love::love::love:

wolflady
04-10-2009, 03:35 PM
I'm a sucker for Vindaloo too! What a handsome man you are, such a beautiful coat! I just love the name, and it certainly sounds fitting with Vin's behavior. I can easly see why your meowmie couldn't resist! Congrats to Vin for being a fun COTD! :love:

Barbara
04-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Vindaloo I am just giving you a kiss on your white nosie. You are sooo handsome:)

Momo
04-10-2009, 05:07 PM
What a great story! You are fun...and a cutie too! (Don't tell anyone - I love bread too - LOL)! :love:

yarlenna
04-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Good afternoon, Vindaloo. You are one handsome feline. I hope that you and you human enjoy your special day.:love:

zombieseatveggies
04-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments. Vindaloo is top cat in the house today in celebration of his day as a super star!

cassiesmom
04-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Vindaloo, how handsome and smart you are! I don't blame you for looking for food... for a while it was what you had to do. Now your hoomins give you healthy cat food and you no longer have to forage. I'm glad you learned not to cruise the countertops ;) I hope you had a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day!

susanswatlin518
04-12-2009, 12:11 AM
HI-THIS IS A BELAYED GREETING TO A GORGEOUS BOY! TOTALLY IRRESISTIBLE AND SWEET:love::love::love:BLESS YOU SUSANSWATLIN518:cool: