PDA

View Full Version : ~*~Happy Birthday Corinna~*~

lvpets2002
04-08-2009, 11:05 AM
:love: Happy Birthday Corinna.. God Rest Your Soul.. Your still Loved & will always be in our Hearts & Souls.. I know your the Guardian Angel Mother for all of our PT Angel Babies at RB.. I picture you in the Rocking Chair talking & comforting all of the new arrivals to Heaven/RB..

caseysmom
04-08-2009, 11:17 AM
We would be the same age today, our birthdays are only a week apart. I know you are missed by your family, I hope they are doing okay.

kuhio98
04-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Sweet Corinna ~ You are always in my heart. Never to be forgotten.

You were one of the first to welcome me to PT when I stumbled in grieving the loss of Kuhio. As you know ('cuz I'm sure you know everything going on), I am holding on to your PMs. I read them every now and then and smile.

I wish your time here had been longer, but it gives me solace to know that you are there to welcome our Bridge Babies when they cross over.

Cinder & Smoke
04-08-2009, 12:41 PM
:cool:

Happie Birthday, Corinna!! ;)

Hope the BridgeKids throw you a Super Phine B-Day ParTee!!

We sure *miss ya* down here on the ole Durt Ball.
:(

Daisy and Delilah
04-08-2009, 02:36 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNA~~ I'll bet there is a huge party going on right now.

chocolatepuppy
04-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Happy Birthday Corrina. One of the sweetest ladies ever. I'm sure you're busy mothering all of our Rainbow Bridge babies and I feel they're in very good hands.:)

DugansDad
04-27-2009, 05:21 PM
Thanks for all your kind posts! I have been through alot in the past few years and had my laptop crash earlier this month. I lost most of my log ins, passwords, etc. I recieved a friend request from Cinder & Smoke (thanks!) and decided to check this out again. It has been hard since Corinna passed away over 2 years ago now, since she loved this site so much.
A little update: Lady has joined Corinna a little over a year ago. Dugan is head dog at a Landscaping firm over in Whitefish and loves it. Gets to ride everywhere with them. I remarried last year to an awesome gal and have 2 more kids. Tyson stays with my step-daughter with 2 other pups. He has a great time! I see him all the time. My daughter Clarissa also had twins in Feb '08. one boy, one girl. Will try to get pics posted soon. Charity is soon to be 3 in June. Time flys!! I have 5 grandkids now. I believe Corinna would be very pleased with the life has treated me these past few years. I miss her very much. She wanted her ashes spread at a lighthouse. We are trying to find it and will let you know when we do. We will do Merlin at the same time as they were inseparable and she would like that. So much for a short note. I'll check back from time to time. You were her family also and I appreciate all the Love for her here.

Talk to you soon, Tim (DugansDad)

Husky_mom
04-27-2009, 05:49 PM
I was about to reply... and then I saw Duganīs dad post.. LES... but glad to see/hear from you... and thank you for the updates.. will look forward to see/hear more from you adn the kids...

Corinna... still remembered with much love...((hugs)) all the way up.. ;)

moosmom
04-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday in Heaven Corinna. You are SO missed here.

caseysmom
04-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks for all your kind posts! I have been through alot in the past few years and had my laptop crash earlier this month. I lost most of my log ins, passwords, etc. I recieved a friend request from Cinder & Smoke (thanks!) and decided to check this out again. It has been hard since Corinna passed away over 2 years ago now, since she loved this site so much.
A little update: Lady has joined Corinna a little over a year ago. Dugan is head dog at a Landscaping firm over in Whitefish and loves it. Gets to ride everywhere with them. I remarried last year to an awesome gal and have 2 more kids. Tyson stays with my step-daughter with 2 other pups. He has a great time! I see him all the time. My daughter Clarissa also had twins in Feb '08. one boy, one girl. Will try to get pics posted soon. Charity is soon to be 3 in June. Time flys!! I have 5 grandkids now. I believe Corinna would be very pleased with the life has treated me these past few years. I miss her very much. She wanted her ashes spread at a lighthouse. We are trying to find it and will let you know when we do. We will do Merlin at the same time as they were inseparable and she would like that. So much for a short note. I'll check back from time to time. You were her family also and I appreciate all the Love for her here.

Talk to you soon, Tim (DugansDad)

I am so glad to hear from you and hear that you are doing well, Corinna would want you to be happy.

AdoreMyDogs
04-27-2009, 07:39 PM
We miss you, Corrina. We'll never forget you.

Karen
04-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Glad to hear from you, and that the family is all doing well, and growing. I am sure Corinna is grinning as she watches over everyone.

Laura's Babies
04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
She will forever be a part of Pet Talk.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORINNA!

Lilith Cherry
04-27-2009, 10:21 PM
Happy Birthday at the Bridge Corinna - we sure miss you! Love and best wishes to Tim too and all your new family additions!

carole
04-27-2009, 10:24 PM
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/vrtopbirthday.jpg

To a very special Pter who was much loved and will never be forgotten, take care of Sooti,Zara and Juliette for me please, miss you heaps.

lvpets2002
04-28-2009, 01:02 PM
:love: Thank You So Much Tim for checking with us PTrs.. Yes I do think Corinna would be so pleased.. I see her in my prayers all the time = of in Heaven at the Bridge in a Rocker with all the babies in her lap & around her.. She always has such a bigg Smile.. Congrats Tim on your new wife & family.. God Bless You..

beeniesmom
04-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Glad to hear that you are doing well Tim. I was thinking about you the other day as I was looking at the fabulous wood work pieces you made me for Beenie and Frankie. I love them so very much. I was wondering if you still do any woodwork.
I may have a project for you if you are interested. I will PM you and hope you will reply.
beeniesmom - carmen