PDA

View Full Version : Oh NO! Not Another!!

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 04:18 PM
I heard a horrible racket at my front door like something was ripping my door off.. I looked out the door window and I saw THIS! (Only she was hanging on the screen)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0481.jpg

Soon as I opened the door she started talking to me and never shut up. I petted her, picked her up and she was as friendly and loving as any I have ever seen..

She is pregnant or has kittens somewhere but I think she is pregnant as her tummy is full and tight but she eats like she is starving. Look at those white tipped tootsies!

I took some pictures of her so you can see how lovely she is.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0482.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0483.jpg

Arggggg! WHY ME?

Husky_mom
04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
such a cutie!!.. she obviously felt it was safe there with you...awww.... she told you so.. ;)

RICHARD
04-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Arggggg! WHY ME?

Check the neighborhood phone poles for flyers?

Kittehs,
Lonelee? Need a Frend? Nu in town?
Or jus lukkin for fien dinning?
The Laura's Baybees resort and hafwhey
hous iz the place for U!
Stop in for a treet, a meel or some down home luvin!

catmandu
04-07-2009, 04:46 PM
I know what you mean Laura , as the Porch Cats :D:Dkeep on coming, the food dishes are always empty, and need refilling!!!:cool::cool::cool:
But thats all right and when I see a good deal on Cat Food I stock up and the Animal Welfare sends bags of food over too.:D:D
Shes such a Sweet Cat , and we PRAY you can help that Momma Cat and Her Babies.
:love::love::love:

Medusa
04-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Arggggg! WHY ME?

Cuz they know where to go. That's how my Specs got my attention, by hanging on the screen door. He nearly lost a toe, though, because his claw got stuck and he ripped it out and part of his toe in the process. Sweet face on your little newbie. I imagine we'll be seeing kitten pix soon enough, eh, Mom? :p

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Can't happen Medusa! I got all I can handle here already. Remember Hunter, the dumped white one with the pretty black splotches.. I couldn't keep him either and I would have loved to.

I haven't seen her since I put the food out for her and came back inside although I have been out looking for her.. Guess she understood when I asked her "WHY did you come to MY door? I can't keep you no matter how bad I want to!".. Just WHY did she have to jump up on MY screen door and get my attention?! She is SO pretty!

Gary, I have kidded you from time to time that your house is marked and that is why they keep on coming.. I am wondering if mine it too now..

Scooter's Mom
04-07-2009, 06:56 PM
She doesn't look very old either. Grrr. Irresponsible people who don't get their pets fixed. I feel like Bob Barker anymore telling everyone to spay & neuter their animals! My mom always spayed & neutered the strays in the neighborhood growing up - some of the neighbors cats too, LOL.

She is beautiful, Laura. I hope if she comes back, you can find her a home.

cassiesmom
04-07-2009, 07:25 PM
She is beautiful, Laura. I hope if she comes back, you can find her a home.

I agree on both points - she is beautiful and I do hope that if she returns to you, that you will know of a way to help her.

Bengalz
04-07-2009, 07:49 PM
Laura,

Cats have great instincts and this little beauty knows you're a good person:D I hope that whatever is her situation, you may be able to help her in some way. It is unfortunate that she couldn't stay with you because I have a feeling she would steal your heart - what a little sweetheart she is.

catmandu
04-08-2009, 09:55 AM
:love::love:
I HOPE MY HOTEL IS MARKED LAURA.
THERES ALWAYS FOOD AND AS MUCH SHELTER AS I CAN PROVIDE.
AND AS MUCH LOVE IN MY HEART FOR THESE POOR SAD LOST FACES.
:eek::eek:
I HOPE THAT THEY ALL KNOW THAT THERESA PLACE WHERE THEY WONT BE YELLED AND AN OASIS IN A COLD WORLD.
WITH MEAT ENDS AND DRY AND CANNED FOOD , AND WARM BEDS AND CHAIRS TO LIGHTEN THIER BURDEN.
NO ANIMAL GOES HUNGRY HERE BE THEY CATS, BIRDS , SQUIRRELS OR OPPOSSUMS.

Anikaca77
04-08-2009, 10:09 AM
She sure is beautiful. I hope she returns to you for some food. Yeah I agree that she looks like she might be pregnant...poor girl.

Is there any place that you know of that might take her in?

Melissa

CultureJunky
04-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Laura, I hope you can continue to keep an eye on this baby and keep her safe, especially if she has kittens or is with kitten. I hope to goodness she doesn't have kittens out on the street.
Could you take her to the vets to see if she is micro-chipped? Perhaps she has got out and that's why she's pregnant or has kittens? It could be an accident.
Please keep us updated about her, she's beautiful. It breaks my heart to think of her being homeless. I hope it all works out (if she keeps coming back for more food and love)

Barbara
04-08-2009, 11:09 AM
She looks like a Norwegian and is for sure a beauty:)
And she is smart. So I hope she'll show up again :)

kuhio98
04-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Might as well face it, Laura. You have been chosen! :D Maybe not to be her (and her kittens) permanent home, but to help her along with food and water so she can feed her kittens.

If you do decide to get involved, please don't trap her until you know where the kittens are. (Our Halo ended up in the pound without her kittens -- no one knows what happened to them). :(

lvpets2002
04-08-2009, 11:18 AM
:love: Awee she is such a Cutie Pie.. Gosh & she is pregnant.. Now what are you going to do with her??

Carol Bulger
04-08-2009, 11:58 AM
What a cute kitty. Funny how they grab your heart the first time you lay eyes on them. You may have another kitty to add to your family!!!!

catfamily
04-08-2009, 08:12 PM
how sad...she is so gorgeous...:love:
i wanted to get my hand way inside the computer and hug her...lol
we'll pray for her survival and babies survival.
i bet she has/had a home...she is to clean looking...idoits not taking care of her...she's hungry and was probably abandoned b/c she got pregnant....so selfish people are to animals...even their own pets...just toss 'em out.
oops...your pregnant...here's your walking papers.:(

katladyd
04-08-2009, 10:56 PM
I agree. They can't be bothered to neuter or spay their pets, but when one gets pregnant, they're tossed out like old dishwater! There must be a special place in Hell for people like this:mad:

Laura's Babies
04-08-2009, 11:08 PM
I haven't seen her today at all. No bumping on the front door or anything.. Makes me wonder if she don't belong to someone that lives nearby and she just escaped and came running over here? The food I left out for her was untouched.

3Catcondo
04-09-2009, 11:48 AM
I'll say a prayer that she has a home and she just stopped by to say Hello. :)
And, at least now if she gets in a bind and gets hungry, etc, Laura, she will know how to get to you for help. :p

Laura's Babies
04-15-2009, 10:35 PM
My visitor came back today. The door was open and the window up. I heard Samantha crying and I looked to see what she was doing and there that pretty girl was outside looking in. I went out and she greeted me with rubs and talking to me again like she did the other day. She does belong to someone who lives nearby. I watch him out walking his dogs several times a day and she walks with them every single day. Since I've seen her so close up, I now reconize her walking with them. Samantha was the most interested in her, Giz observed a distance from the door and Boo heard the talking they were doing and she came up to investigate and was not happy about the visitor being here.

Why does she pick MY house to come visit...Does she see this is a kitty friendly house or what?

Don Juan's mom
04-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Why does she pick MY house to come visit...Does she see this is a kitty friendly house or what?

There's probably a little hobo-cat sign outside, a coded message saying GOOD FOOD HERE. :)

Medusa
04-16-2009, 05:25 AM

LOL. I've asked myself that same question when cats seemed to have been coming by the bus load to my house. They'd look in the windows and I could almost hear their thoughts "Hmm, there are a lot of us in there but I've heard that you need to be injured or sick to get in. I don't know if I want to go that far". They're coming to your house, Laura, because they can "feel" that you're friendly and they'll more than likely get a meal and maybe a warm bed, too. :)

Laura's Babies
04-16-2009, 08:31 AM
I saw her walking up the road this morning again, she is such a pretty thing and so darn sweet. I mumbled to myself "I can't fall in love with her! I can't fall in love with her!"

Husky_mom
04-16-2009, 09:03 AM
I mumbled to myself "I can't fall in love with her! I can't fall in love with her!"

saying that to yourself means you already are ;)... who wouldn´t? she´s such a cutie

GILL
04-16-2009, 11:25 AM
TOO LATE, your hooked