PDA

View Full Version : Ebony Beau Tubsters ashes are with Bo Bos and Precious

catmandu
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
On a nice place where My Vet lives and practices , he has a beautiful place in the country and in a garden theres a place for his Pets , some Clients Pets and Strays who are now all playing together in Peace and Friendship. And my most recent Angels Precious La Purrfecta , Bodacious BBo Bo and Ebony Beau Tubster are all together again.
Ebony Beau Tubster tipped the Toledoes at just over 9 KG , about 20 Pounds.:love::love::love:
He sure was a Big Boy, a Big Bundle of Love.
:love::love::love:
And he has a Bride now, Peaches and they can share life together , as two Cats in Love are much happier than a Cat alone!!!
They are looking forwrad to being Animal Angels and thier First Eternal Angel Raven all together in Paradise.
:love::love::love::love:

catmandu
04-08-2009, 09:26 AM
THATS OF COURSE ASHES , MY EYES ARE GETTING DIM .
HOW DO YOU CORRECT ERRORS IN THE TITLE????
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

katladyd
04-08-2009, 12:32 PM
My eyes must be going, also. It wasn't until you pointed it out that I noticed it didn't say ashes. Growing older is not for the faint of heart.

lvpets2002
04-08-2009, 12:53 PM
:love: Thats Ok Uncle Gary we know what you mean.. I will bet that is such a Pretty Medow for the babies to RIP..

To correct headers == click on Edit & then click on Advance & make corrections & all will be ok..
THATS OF COURSE ASHES , MY EYES ARE GETTING DIM .
HOW DO YOU CORRECT ERRORS IN THE TITLE????
:confused::confused::confused::confused:

catmandu
04-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Thank You Helene , its always good to lean something new!!!:):)
And we were out that way and theres a great Fish and Chip place , all you can eat for 7.00!!!:cool::cool:
I bet Ebony Beau Tubster , his mentor the Bodacious Bo Bo and Precious La Purrfecta enjoyed that and took back Angel Bags for thier Friends!!!:D:D:D

catmandu
07-23-2009, 03:29 PM
And now Ebony Beau Tubster :love::cool::Dand Peaches :D:cool::)have thier own Restaurant Poco Loco:D with Fajitas , Burritos, Quesadillas and Tacos and in the Summer an Ice Cream Parlor!!!
Could Our Animal Angels want any more than a fun place with an outdoor patio to dine at, and have wonderful desserts!!!!
:love::love:

Laura's Babies
07-23-2009, 04:26 PM
I is so nice that you have a beautiful place for their ashes. That must be one great vet to provide a place for all of your pets angels.

kimlovescats
07-23-2009, 07:20 PM
That's so nice, Gary!:love:

catmandu
07-23-2009, 07:32 PM
And I heard that the Lady Minister used Ebony Beau Tubsters Photo to raise money for an Animal Aid Organization.
I think seeing his Handsome face, and knowing his sad story helped as they raised an extra 300 dollars.
Its nice to know that his memory will help other homeless Pets!!!

cassiesmom
07-23-2009, 09:20 PM
And I heard that the Lady Minister used Ebony Beau Tubsters Photo to raise money for an Animal Aid Organization.
I think seeing his Handsome face, and knowing his sad story helped as they raised an extra 300 dollars.
Its nice to know that his memory will help other homeless Pets!!!

What a happy ending. It is good that his resting place is so nice.

katladyd
07-23-2009, 09:51 PM
That lovely boy deserved no less than a grand resting place:love::love::love:

catmandu
07-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Its actually a large country home converted to a Vets office with several aacres of land around it for All The Angels to play in. And close enough to the delightful town of Dundas where there are several excellent small restauarnts and diners and some great pubs, so the Angels can have thier picks of places to dine.
I think they were in Taylors Tea Room Today for the Excellent Eggs Benedict!!!
YUMMMY!!!!!!!!!

phesina
07-25-2009, 05:29 PM
What a lovely place for the Angels to congregate!

catmandu
07-26-2009, 11:30 AM
And theres the Collins Pub and Brewhouse:) for Burgers and Wings and no less than Four Fish and Chip Places :Dand an Excellent German and Austrian Restaurant The Scwaben Inn.:):)
I have a feeling that the Next Big Animal Party will be in Dundas:cool::cool::cool: as its so close to the Porch Angel Strip Mall in Burlington.

Kirsten
07-26-2009, 02:27 PM
What a great vet you have!! It sure sounds like a nice place for Ebony Beau Tubster and the other kitty angels!

Kirsten