PDA

View Full Version : Room for 1 more?

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 03:18 PM
Everyday, they each want to get lap time in while I am on the computer. Each get a turn, Boo, Giz, Amy and Samantha. This was Giz's turn one day
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0473.jpg

This morning it was her turn too but Samantha couldn't wait and joined it... Remeber how small I am not so there wasn't a lot of room in my lap sooooo.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0478.jpg

This was OK for awhile, then my arm got tired and I tried to lay her rear end in part of my lap but Giz gave Samantha the dirtiest look and jumped down.. However, this was ANOTHER first in the house. Never before have 2 tried this at the same time.. they would only take turns.. I think Samantha is getting braver and braver. Just look how Samantha is looking at me... but look at Giz's face. :rolleyes:

GILL
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
ONLY 1, when I watch TV I usually have 3-6. The normal set up is Bart along side me in the chair, Mit's with his but on the arm and face under my chin, Precious across my chest, Demetri on my lap. Then Lucky will stop by for a vist and sometimes Bailey or Princess will sit on the other arm of the chair.

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 04:20 PM
I have only dreamed of that many on me at one time. I keep begging them all to do it but they won't!

Prairie Purrs
04-07-2009, 04:22 PM
Awwwww, Samantha adores you! :love:

catmandu
04-07-2009, 04:35 PM
They all adore You :love::love: Laura , you can clearly see the Love and Happimess written all over thier faces!:cool::cool:
How they must miss thier Meeowmie when you head up the Mighty Mississippi River.
:eek::eek::eek:
But how happy they are when you come up the walk.
:love::love::love:

Medusa
04-07-2009, 04:43 PM
How cute! The expression on Giz's face is priceless! When my RB's Puddy and Peeka were alive, I'd have Peeka behind me on my chair, Puddy behind the computer, Boo on my lap and Creamsicle to my right. Now it's just Boo on my lap. Ain't love grand?

happylabs
04-07-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm jealous!!! Only one of my 4 cats is a lap cat...Tinker. The other 3 love petted, held (if I am standing up), kissed, etc. How can I turn them into lap cats? There is nothing more comforting than having a cat on your lap while you are watching TV or reading.

Medusa
04-07-2009, 06:02 PM
How can I turn them into lap cats?

I think maybe they do it on their terms in their own time. My Yodie isn't a lap cat at all, neither is Coco Puff. Coco likes to sit on my shoes but that's about it. :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Giz became a lap cat after she matured and it is still only when SHE wants her lap time but she comes several times through out the day for more. Samantha has always been a lap baby, Amy wants in a lap more since she has matured too. Boo is in and out all day, I swear, it is like they have assigned times for each ones turn!

cassiesmom
04-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Oh, Meowmie! Look at the sweet expressions on their faces! Giz and Samantha, you've made my day!!