PDA

View Full Version : Meetup pictures =)

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Sorry it took so long, been really busy and my computer crashed!! What a mess. Anyhow photobucket is giving me a real problem with downloading for some reason and since I should really be working I don't have time to mess with it but you are welcome to check out Chopper's pictures on his myspace as it is open to the public. If you are not familiar with myspace just click the picture of Chopper and his b-day cake and it will take you to the albums, it is the last album at the bottom of the page.

Chopper's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/chopperstud32)

Husky_mom
04-07-2009, 12:49 PM
awww.... Jordan is so cute!!... actually both Jordan's ;)..

Chewy is so fluffy.. awww.... and Coco... poor baby... got bitten...(ant)...

Chopper and Ryleigh take the cake... defiantely... well more Chopper as it was his bday.. hehe..

nice presents!!...

so many cute li chi's..perfect size to smuggle a few in my purse.. hehe

Pam
04-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Something told me that you might have Meet-Up pictures posted. I am glad I checked! These are just terrific! You did a great job of covering the event. I wish that some day you and Chopper and Ryleigh could meet up with Terri and Daisy and Delilah. What fun that would be for all of us PTers to see! Please do tell Chopper that Bella and Ripley and I are sending him our Happiest Birthday wishes, and Ripley is still mad at me for not traveling all the way to Florida to attend. :p It looks like Duke and Champ got to chow down on some birthday cake so it was a fun time for all! :) What cuties you got to spend the day with, and what a precious little human baby! You have put big smiles on me today and made me yearn just a little more for a little chi of my own some day.

WELOVESPUPPIES
04-07-2009, 03:28 PM
:D glad you guys enjoyed them. I did not get as many good pictures as I would have liked, to busy talking haha. Plus it was hard to catch any chi standing still as it was so beautiful that day they just ran all over the place. We had approximately 40 dogs! Great turn out. I hope some day to meet up with Terri also.

cassiesmom
04-07-2009, 07:13 PM
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/102/m_fa4be3d19cd1429fa9f999a7ad84f3f3.jpg
Happy Birthday, dear Chopper!

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/73/l_56653306d78b48bd92eff359ab05f29a.jpg
Hi, Chopper and Ryleigh! Who's your frwiend?

Daisy and Delilah
04-07-2009, 10:41 PM
Traci, I have to wonder how you're able to post this thread at all. After attending that event. I would be hospitalized from Chi cuteness overload!! What a great gathering it was. Chi lovers had to be in heaven, along with all their fellow Chis.

I had to check to see if Pam posted so I could find out if she was still conscious. Pam, are you okay?? I was worried about you while I was viewing the album. I can't wait for the day that I can bring D & D to that event. If they could behave themselves long enough, they would also love it.

WOW!! What a group of cutie patooties!! The little white girl with the lady in the wine colored outfit, is identical to my Daisy. They could be sisters. Chopper was definitely the leader of the whole show. He and Ryleigh are so adorable. Thanks for sharing!!!:) :D :)