PDA

View Full Version : Post Secret

dukedogsmom
04-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Do any of you ever go there? I had forgotten about it and went there tonight. This one just broke my heart. I wish I could contact the person that wrote it somehow. I just love that site and have often thought about maybe mailing in a secret of my own. Here's the link: Post Secret (http://postsecret.blogspot.com/)
I'm attaching the one that tugged at my heart.

moosmom
04-07-2009, 07:35 AM
No but I wouldn't mind a picture or two of Doogie. *blushes, bows head* :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Seravieve
04-07-2009, 08:13 AM
YEP I check it every Sunday, religiously. Have been for a couple years now.

That postcard made me a little sad as well.

Donnaj4962
04-07-2009, 12:39 PM
I also check it every Sunday. And that one stuck with me as well. Some of those secrets are so very sad. I just want to take that person and hug them!

And yes, I have been tempted to send in one of my own. Maybe......

Daisy and Delilah
04-07-2009, 01:49 PM
That picture reminds me of my Delilah. It really gets to me too. That's a great site, Val. Thanks for posting it.

Nomilynn
04-07-2009, 02:20 PM
I'm there every Sunday, and try to go back at least once a week because Frank posts people's comments to the cards periodically. I'm also a fan on Facebook.

Suki Wingy
04-08-2009, 01:25 AM
I check it every Sunday and I have read all the books while hanging out in the book store. I plan on taking a pad of mini post-its and a pencil back and writing little replies and sticking them in the book next time I go to that store.

That one made me sad too because I can relate.