PDA

View Full Version : My son is in Sydney today....

carole
04-05-2009, 11:22 PM
Scott has been off jetsetting again,another business trip, just a short three day trip this time, his first time in Sydney Australia, he is staying in darling harbour, and seems to be liking what he see's..I love Sydney myself, but it has been over 30yrs since i was there.

He took a monorail trip around the city and is within close walking distance from chinatown,the shopping malls, entertainment and the sea aquarium, he does not have long, but most of his business is three short meetings, so he will have a few hours of recreation to see this beautiful city.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-06-2009, 03:24 AM
We've visited Sydney nearly 12 years ago, and we were in Darling Harbour!! It is So BEAUTIFUL there!! We also went shopping in that shopping mall, which was lots of fun!! Lucky Scott :):):)

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2009, 05:43 AM
Wish it was me - I'm at work. Why does my work never send me to Sydney? :confused:

carole
04-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Yes his job has sent him to China twice and now Sydney, so he is rather lucky i think, we have not heard from him via text since yesterday afternoon, his girlfriend is a bit worried, so is his mum, we think maybe the phone service is letting us down, he is due in tonight around 6.30, so sure hope everything is ok.

K9karen
04-06-2009, 10:29 PM
Sydney is awesome! I'm glad Scott had some free time to check it out! I hope he took some photos to share with you!

carole
04-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Yes we gave him a digital camera a couple of years ago for his xmas, was not even an expensive one, he has taken it to china and now Sydney, actually takes darn good pics considering it's price.:)