PDA

View Full Version : I have a place to go now on My One Fine Day

catmandu
04-05-2009, 03:16 PM
As My Aunt Joan had a plot that she no longer needed , as she has made plans to be buried in her native England.
Her husband who bought the plot was buried in Malta.
Now I will be laid to rest in White Chapel Memorial Gardens , in the Capel of the Apostles.
Its a lovely green are and many yeras from now I can see many Pet Talker and Our Angels having picnics there as its very close to the Porch Angel Strip Mall , and two fine steakhouses!!
I should have photos soon of where I will moulder one day.
Its a nice place and as Bela Lugosi once said in a comedy skit, this is a wonderful cemetary , people are just dying to get in.
Theres nothing wrong with me its just that I want things to be as I want them to be on
My One Fine Day.

Grace
04-05-2009, 03:41 PM
I think you are very wise - to arrange these things now. We should all be so prepared.

Laura's Babies
04-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't blame you for wanting that! We have a extra family plot in Pensacola, Florida next to Mama, maybe I will be buried there, maybe not...

Killearn Kitties
04-05-2009, 03:55 PM
It's very sensible to make such plans, and it sounds a lovely place - but you're not going for a good time yet!

catmandu
04-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Well the plot was very reasonable, only 1000 dollars, so now I have that I can get my headstone which will read of my Love:love::love: for My Pets :love::love:and how I am going to meet them One Fine Day.:love::love::love:
I am composing this in my mind now.
Suggestions are certainly welcome as I am no poet , and know it.
:love::love::love:

kuhio98
04-05-2009, 04:38 PM
That sounds like a fine plan.

Mine is to be cremated and scattered to the 4 winds. :D

Medusa
04-05-2009, 04:39 PM
My parents had everything planned and paid for so that took pressure off me when their time came. I know that I need to do the same for my son but I always have an excuse, a catastrophe or remodeling my home or whatever. It's good that you have this all done, Gary. Now you can rest easy w/your loving fur family for a long time yet.

Freedom
04-05-2009, 06:05 PM
That is reassuring to know, Gary. Gives you piece of mind and so you can move on to other things -- like photos of cat pile ups! ;)

katladyd
04-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Very wise, indeed. One less thing for your family to have to deal with. I want to be cremated and then they can do whatever with my ashes.

GILL
04-06-2009, 09:47 AM
I agree, I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread. I might not do anything good while I'm here, so maybe I can once I'm gone.

lvpets2002
04-06-2009, 12:39 PM
:) I so Agree..
That is reassuring to know, Gary. Gives you piece of mind and so you can move on to other things -- like photos of cat pile ups! ;)

katladyd
04-06-2009, 01:50 PM
Oh yes please! More cat pile up pictures!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
04-07-2009, 04:47 AM
WOW that is super, Richard!! Very smart!!

ps. be sure sure to provide lots of space for your cats too!

catmandu
04-07-2009, 02:37 PM
My plan is to have My Vet cremate all the Found Cats after thier One Fine Day so he can bring them to my plot and sprinkle them around.
Maybe I can buy one of those urn headstones so they can be added.
:love::love:

phesina
04-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I've saved the ashes from my cats that have gone on to the Bridge, and I will keep on doing that. Then, after I go to join them there, I want my body to be cremated too and then all my ashes and my cats' ashes mixed together. I haven't decided yet on where they are to be scattered after.

catmandu
04-07-2009, 04:07 PM
:DPat , if you have someone to carry out your wishes I would have them spread in a Big Upscale Mall!!!
:cool::cool::cool:
That way you have lots to eat, sleep and a cineplex to watch movies at.
And with a Good Food Court you can dine from just about Country in the World and invite the Animal Angel Army over for Parteees!!!
:love::love::love::love:
There are Animal Angels who dont like travelling so these Malls are perfect!!!
:D:D

pomtzu
04-17-2009, 10:10 AM
I've saved the ashes from my cats that have gone on to the Bridge, and I will keep on doing that. Then, after I go to join them there, I want my body to be cremated too and then all my ashes and my cats' ashes mixed together. I haven't decided yet on where they are to be scattered after.

This is exactly what I have done - I have the ashes of all my RB kids, and I too will be cremated. Then their ashes are to be mixed with mine and scattered in the ocean. We'll get to travel the world that way! :)

kokopup
04-17-2009, 07:20 PM
I have made it clear to my wife that I wished to be cremated and my ashes scattered over my favorite trail. i doubt that my wishes will be honored because she is opposed to cremation. I guess it doesn't matter because the well being of the surviver is all that really matters.

I have one of the most common names in America, and it often presents problems. About 40 years ago I had a mortician call me and offered me a headstone at a tremendous discount. A wife had a custom headstone made for her deceased husband who had my exact name. She then decided not to use it and decided to cremate instead. I guess if I had bought it I could have really saved since I imagine headstones have gone up a lot in the last 40 years.;)

cassiesmom
04-18-2009, 07:58 PM
It's very sensible to make such plans, and it sounds a lovely place - but you're not going for a good time yet!

Darn right! Kitty pile-up pics any time :)