PDA

View Full Version : VH1's compilation of the top songs of the 1980s

Cataholic
04-05-2009, 09:56 AM
LOL, yeah, I am showing my age. I love most of these songs. Does anyone know how to purchase something like this from VH1? Is it even possible? I found the song list, and if I knew how to download these songs individually, I guess I could do that. Does anyone want to make some money and download all 100 songs? I will pay you. :)

aTailOf2Kitties
04-05-2009, 11:48 AM
I have no idea how to download songs and such but I know there are a ton of 80's compilation CD's out there. Can you find some at your used CD store and copy them? Or try http://www.vh1classic.com/ they have a ton of 80's music. it is divided into categories on the left side.

I love the 80's too. My cable lineup includes VH1Classic and they have a lot of 80's video shows. On saturdays they just show random videos for a few hours and there is a top-ten show that comes on some evenings. Every show is a different category: women artists, new wave songs, or songs about a particular subject. I:love:VH1Classic

K9soul
04-05-2009, 12:23 PM
I use itunes to get specific songs I want, but it does cost 99 cents per song. I tend to just pick them up here and there as I think of them, and then at times compile a CD using the songs from my library.

Laura's Babies
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Search on mp3fiesta.com.. they have had everything I ever looking for, including from the 70's... It is easy to download from there after you sign up. All the songs are in MP3 format so they don't take long to download.