PDA

View Full Version : magnificent Merlin!

sasha the cat
04-04-2009, 01:27 AM
What a gorgeous boy you are, Merlin! You're like Merlin the magician as you've captured our KatMa's heart. She wants to hold you, kiss you and cuddle with you.

We're not too jealous as Denmark is many miles from Canada where we live. You are a wonderful choice for Cat of the Day. We hope your purr~ents give you lots of treats today.

Live long & prosper, dear Merlin -- loved and adored which is what every pet deserves.

Lots of kittykisses and purrs from me, Norman any my baby brother, Felix. Our purr~ents send you bunches of human kisses and hugs. You are so special and very beautiful.

:love::love::love::love::love:

Medusa
04-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Merlin, you are as your name implies, absolutely magical! Such a beautiful coat and mesmerizing eyes you have! How fortunate for your humans that you love to be brushed. I can't even imagine that beautiful fur of yours being anything but smooth and tangle free so that you always look like the king that you are. Enjoy your day as COTD, Your Handsomeness. :)

yarlenna
04-04-2009, 07:57 AM
You are one handsome feline,, Merlin. Enjoy your special day. :love:

Kirsten
04-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Merlin, I think your name is purrfect for you! I love your gray coat! I'm glad to read you like combing, 'cause I guess you have to do that a lot!

Congrats on being CotD!!!

Kirsten

catmandu
04-04-2009, 09:49 AM
:love::love::love:
MERLIN YOU AS OUR CAT LOVER FRIEMNNDS HAVE SAID A TRULY MAGICAL ACT , AND WE BET THAT YOU CAST YOUR SPELL OVER EVERYONE WHO SEES YOU TODAY!!!
:cool::cool:
YOU ARE TRULY A GENTLE GRAY GIANT OF A CAT, AND ONE WHO RAISES HER MEEEOWMIES SPIRITS WHILE HELPING HER RELAX AND BE HAPPY!!!
:D:D
THE LUCKY FOUND CATS THINK YOU ARE ONE WONDERFUL CAT COMPANION , AND ITS WONDERFUL HOW INTERNATIONAL WE ARE ON PET TALK.
THEY ARE SENDING THIER BIG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OF FRIENDSHIP TO OUR NEWEST AND SWEETEST CAT OF THE DAY MAGICAL MERLIN.
:love::love::love:

kb2yjx
04-04-2009, 09:58 AM
All I can say it DITTOs to all the previous posts!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Randi
04-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Hej Merlin og Tillykke med Cat of the Day titlen, you deserve it! :)

How nice to see another Danish cat here. Such a gorgeous boy you are! I love your grey coat and beautiful green eyes. It's a good thing that you don't mind getting brushed. ;)

I hope your family will spoil you all day long with treats and cuddles, and also that get some time outside to enjoy this wonderful sunny day! Fister and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life! :love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Merlin you certainly are magnificent!!! :love:

Your magic is reacing clear here to the US. I'm in love with you too! :)

I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

Barbara
04-04-2009, 02:51 PM
Oh Merlin what a handsome cat wizard you are. Your eyes for sure can be enchanting:)
Congrats on being COTD today :)

cassiesmom
04-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh, handsome Merlin! You have cast your spell on me! I love your beautiful, grey, fluffy coat and tail. I would love to hug and pet you. Happy Cat of the Day!

Edwina's Secretary
04-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Magical, mystical Merlin! You do look as if you are about to cast a spell -- over all of PetTalk!

I love gray kitties and you are a wonderful example. Congrats on COTD!

Momo
04-05-2009, 04:27 PM
What a great big fluff of gray! Enjoy your Cat of the Day! LOL! :)

Killearn Kitties
04-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Handsome Merlin, what a magnificent photo of a gorgeous cat-wizard! :D I hope you made the most of your reign as Cat of the Day - chatting, sleeping, playing with your toy mouse - all the things you love.

Congratulations, gorgeous! :love: