PDA

View Full Version : I got a job!

Genny
04-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Hey just wanted to tell everyone that i got a job at chickfila the other day and i start monday! so im glad i need some $$$ for the summer...:rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
04-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Congrats on the job!! It should be a fun job!

Alysser
04-03-2009, 09:44 PM
Congratulations :D Is this your first job? I'm stuck at six flags all summer, again :p Summer jobs...suck.

PJ's Mom
04-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Winter jobs suck, as do fall jobs and spring jobs... :D Congrats on the new job!

Genny
04-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Congratulations :D Is this your first job? I'm stuck at six flags all summer, again :p Summer jobs...suck.

yeah it will be my first job. even though im 20 :p) I haven't really had a chance to get one till now. my grandma fell and broke her hip a little while after i gratuated and then got alzheimers really bad....so i've been helping my mom with her for a long time now--my grandpa just said that he'd hire some one to help out with my grandmother so my mom wont have to do it all herself cause there's no way she could anyway...anyways yeah it's my first so ya'll wish me luck on monday!! :)

lizbud
04-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother. It's good your Mom will be
getting some help soon. Congrats on your job.:) I know you'll be great at it.

Genny
04-04-2009, 09:49 PM
Thanks lizbud:)

alysser, is sixflags a fun job? like do you get to ride the rides when everyone leaves?

snowbelle15
04-04-2009, 10:57 PM
Congrats on the new job. :D

Genny
04-07-2009, 08:50 PM
well my first day was monday. to tell you the truth it wasn't what i expected..has anyone ever worked at a chickfila? the buttons you have to press when people call out their orders is overwhelming lol..i don't know what im gonna do...im supposed to be there again tomorrow at 10-4 i guess i'll go but i kinda might start looking for a different job besides a fast food place...just isn't what i was looking for..but maybe i'll give it a little longer anyway...:(

Laura's Babies
04-07-2009, 10:51 PM
Give it and yourself time! The first week is always the hardest. You will have first weeks at any job simply because there is so much to learn where ever you go. I bet if you stick it out, in a month you will laugh at this... If you found the keys on you keyboard, you will learn those buttons there!

K9karen
04-08-2009, 12:01 AM
well my first day was monday. to tell you the truth it wasn't what i expected..has anyone ever worked at a chickfila? the buttons you have to press when people call out their orders is overwhelming lol..i don't know what im gonna do...im supposed to be there again tomorrow at 10-4 i guess i'll go but i kinda might start looking for a different job besides a fast food place...just isn't what i was looking for..but maybe i'll give it a little longer anyway...:(

Hang in there. First days are the hardest and scary. I'll bet you'll be a pro by the end of the week.

Genny
04-08-2009, 02:20 AM
lol thanks ya'll. I promise to give it a try..

Genny
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
i went back today and it was a little better..they taught me how to use the computer by like punching in people's orders..it was a little confusing..im real slow at it lol but it was a tad easier than i thought it would be;)