PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone.

PJ's Mom
04-03-2009, 08:04 PM
So much has happened since I've been gone. Some pretty bad, and some really great...

I'm a grandma. :)

I have a beautiful 4 month old grandson named Preston. I'll post pics soon.

Peej, Bailey, Hammy and Rocco are fine, although Rocco could use a visit from the Dog Whisperer. :D I am also the proud mommy of a rattie named Bob. Pics to come.

I need to start catching up on everyone's lives and babies! (skin and fur)

Karen
04-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Hey, welcome back! And congratulations!

finn's mom
04-03-2009, 08:24 PM
Oh, hi! It HAS been awhile. That's life isn't it? Good and bad. :love: That's awesome that you have a healthy new grandson, how cool. And, I love that you got a rat. And, that you named him Bob. My niece just got a bunny and named him Monkey, hahaha. I called my last rattie Kitty. ;)

My husband and I are having a baby girl in August! There are a few of us that are expecting! :D

Daisy and Delilah
04-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi Dawn!! Great to hear from you. Welcome Back!! CONGRATULATIONS on your new little grandson. Great news!! I can't wait to see pics of him and hear more from you.:)

chocolatepuppy
04-03-2009, 08:55 PM
Well hi! Good to hear from you! Congrats on being a grandma. Would love to see pics of your new baby and your furkids!:)

Logan
04-03-2009, 09:10 PM
How nice to see you, Dawn!!! I'm so glad to hear that PJ is doing just fine. How old is he now?
There was a Rocco that was Dog of the Day yesterday. What kind of dog is your Rocco? I'm so far behind. For all I know, it could be your Rocco! LOL!
Congratulations on your new grandbaby! That is so exciting.
Can't wait to hear more from you.
Logan

PJ's Mom
04-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Congrats Kari! Do you have a name picked out?

Logan, Peej turned 10 in January. He's still healthy except for a sensitive stomach, and a loss of hearing. I can't let him run off-leash anymore because he can't hear me call him back. He's a happy boy though, and that's all that matters to me. :) Rocco is a chihuahua mix we found a couple of years ago. He is a sweetheart most of the time, but sometimes he's a monster. :o

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I feel like I've come home. :)

gemini9961
04-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Welcome back! Your pups are beautiful and so is the new grandbaby.

AdoreMyDogs
04-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Wow it's wonderful to see you back! Your pups are gorgeous as always and congratulations on your grandbaby, he's REALLY cute! Please stick around, we like having you here :)