PDA

View Full Version : The "Spirit" of Peaches lives on :-)

Catty1
04-03-2009, 11:17 AM
With love and respect...:love:

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/2/128831510184465159.jpg?t=633743434864088147

lvpets2002
04-03-2009, 11:29 AM
:love: How so Cute & Sweet.. RIP Peaches

catmandu
04-03-2009, 03:00 PM
Peaches is such a Dear Cat, so full of life that its a shock when life is gone.
Shes with the Animal Angel Army now in Hawaii, and they are having a dinner in Peach's honor at the Famed Dukes Canoe Club tonight.
And she will find a place for her Loved Ones in Paradise where they can share the love.
One Fine Day.

phesina
04-03-2009, 07:53 PM
Rest in peace, beloved Peaches. You are much loved.

catmandu
04-04-2009, 09:31 AM
And I have herad that Peaches and Ebony Beau Tubster have met and are friendly ,:love::love: and may may become Animal Angel Love Partners:love::love: and have someone special to be with, and a Special Friend to enjoy all the best that the World has to offer.:love::love::love:
Thats nice that these Angels have made a Love Connection in Paradise.:love::love::love:

Randy_K
04-04-2009, 05:45 PM
Little Peaches rarely drank red wine since seafood, primarily shrimp, was her favorite. Next favorite was poultry. She was always proper! (Except where food was concerned...)

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]/Peaches_the_Wine_Taster_II.jpg

catmandu
04-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Then Peaches and Ebony Beau Tubster now wed :love::love:are in the right place for thier Kitty Moon :love::love:as Hawaii has some of the finest sea food establishments in the World :D:D, and they are having all the shrimps that they can eat , with fish dishes as only Hawaiins can make them.:cool::cool:
Aloha from the Mewly Weds on Maui, the Garden Island:love::love:

Catty1
04-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Randy - I know Peaches was a white wine fan. However, it looks like she is a member of an established feline group of wine connoisseurs! (SP???)

HUGS to you and Bev, and I hope you and your furbabies are finding some comfort in each other.:love:

Randy_K
04-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I did get the theme! Some cats have a taste for alcohol - we know their sense of smell is much better than ours so they know the alcohol is there. It just has to be in a palatable form for them. Peaches once slurped up some of a mango margarita. We don't know how long she had been drinking before someone noticed her. Up until then she only attacked unattended white wine glasses (that keeps guests on their toes!). After her taste of the margarita she was a bit tipsy and was chasing imaginary bugs on the floor. We made sure that didn't happen again. I don't know where the line is between drunk and alcohol poisoning in a tiny cat like her. It's better not to explore that frontier.

My older sister had a cat who loved beer and would raid any unattended glass. I wonder how many other alcoholic cats there are?

Barbara
04-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Filou and Tigris don't like the smell of alcohol. Filou is quite deeply into human food and loves the kitchen- he even tolerates garlic smell although you can say he does not really understand it but alcohol and smoke makes them go away.

pomtzu
04-05-2009, 02:59 PM
My RB Meezer Ming, developed a love of spiked eggnog one holiday season. We had a bunch of friends over, and I was sitting on the floor with my cup next to me. When I reached for the cup to take another sip, Ming had his nose in it and had polished off almost all of what had been left in the cup. He was definitely wobbly on his feet after that stunt.
I also had a Lhasa that loved beer, as I found out during a cookout, when one got spilled on the cement patio. He licked that patio almost dry! :)