PDA

View Full Version : soooo tired...

Husky_mom
04-02-2009, 01:51 PM
I just got back from my kids school.... I´m sooo tired....

I was "hired" to take the pics of my kids class, as they are the ones graduating, but when I got there I realized I was taking the group pictures as well as individual pics of the WHOLE school!!! not just my kids class...

there are not that many kids probabaly about 50-60 total... but still...

now I have tons more work to do... I´m gonna be busy busy busy this next weeks.. LOL..

good thing... I´ll get a lil $ reward.. YAY!!!

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2009, 02:40 PM
WOW!!! That's a big job!! I bet it was hard trying to get the kids to pose also. I hope you get rewarded generously--you deserve it~~:)

lvpets2002
04-02-2009, 03:04 PM
:) Maybe you wont be too tired to post a couple??:D Ok you can rest first.. :p

Husky_mom
04-02-2009, 06:09 PM
haven´t uploaded them.. hehe.. I plan to do a few while on vacation...

I did them gladly last year because it was my kids class and I wanted the memory, I did them gladly this time also because he ´s graduating and it was nice to be considered for that task...

most of the kids were great... just a couple I could not make them smile for anything in the world... but the rest were real champs...

I´ll upload the ne I made for last year... this year for kindergarten 1 & 2 I plan doing something similar... for maternal or nursery a bit more baby-ish... and for kindergarten 3 or preeschool a bit more pro and serious....

just the first two... I did not do the third choice this time...

Daisy and Delilah
04-02-2009, 10:30 PM
Those pictures are fantastic!!! Great job!!

Forgive me but I don't think I knew that you did professional photography. We have so many awesome camera people on this board. I'm thrilled to see you out there taking such wonderful pictures. I know the school is ecstatic over how good the pictures are.:)

Husky_mom
04-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Forgive me but I don't think I knew that you did professional photography.

LOL... I don´t..... LOL... they are not nearly as pro as I would like them to be.. but I sure hope one day I can make that happen.. right now I´m focusing in as they are my kids pics and I want a nice memory out of them... so basically I´m making them cute for myself.. LOL...

but thanks for the nice comments... :D

finn's mom
04-03-2009, 02:08 PM
That's a fun job, but you are so right, it's exhausting. I quit Lifetouch after a month of taking 50-100 (ages infant to about 8 years) children's photos in a 5-8 hour day. No thank you. ;)

I could do older kids' photos, but no more preschools/daycares like that ever again.

Hope you get to rest at some point!

Husky_mom
04-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I know!!... some kids were like bam bam we´re done... and some were like bam bam bam bam bam bam bam ... please smile.. bam bam bam.. pleeeeease....

haha.. and to make it even more exhausting it took me shy of two hours to get them done... I have now over 250 pics to look at...:eek: and sort out... LOL

that should keep me busy.. hehe...

I too prefer older children...hands down

RICHARD
04-03-2009, 07:25 PM
I know!!... some kids were like bam bam we´re done... and some were like bam bam bam bam bam bam bam ... please smile.. bam bam bam.. pleeeeease....

Did you take pictures or beat them?;)

finn's mom
04-03-2009, 07:47 PM

haha.. and to make it even more exhausting it took me shy of two hours to get them done... I have now over 250 pics to look at...:eek: and sort out... LOL

that should keep me busy.. hehe...

I too prefer older children...hands down

Yeah, and toddlers...ugh...sitting down, standing up, laying down, standing up, and you have to keep up with that. ;) I don't mind photographing a few young children, but if I'm to do a group of 100 again, I don't want it to be small children. That's way too much snot wiping and begging for me. hahaha

Husky_mom
04-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Did you take pictures or beat them?;)

LoL at times I wanted to... he he

now choosing the "best" plc... fun task LOL