PDA

View Full Version : Double up on the tinfoil!!! The Obama Deception.

blue
04-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw).

Catty1
04-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Looks like an interesting documentary...glad you and I both live in a country where a "secret meeting" winds up on the national newscast almost the same day.

I don't have time to watch the whole thing this morning. However, any documentary will have a bias in one direction or the other - as does the media - and I'll bet that the creator of this production doesn't wind up in jail or shot because of it.

Thank God.

blue
04-04-2009, 12:27 AM
I have another one on Hilleray R Clinton I havent watched yet that was censored during the last Presidential election cycle.

Documentaries are still made without bias, they are just few and far between theese days. One documentary that trys to prove a bias in documentaries is "Michael Moore Hates America (http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Moore-Hates-America/dp/B0006PWM1O)".

EDIT.

March of the Penguins, and Farce of the Penguins are more of a fair documentary then anything Michael Moore has ever put out. Heck The Aristocrats is the most unbiased documentary I have seen in a long time, The Aristocrats is NOT FF or SFW!!! but still very funny.

Pam
04-04-2009, 06:51 AM
My brother sent me that link yesterday and I am about 1/3 of the way through. He has been sending me many links over the years (long before Obama ever came on the scene even as a senator) having to do with the "elite" and the goal of the "New World Order." It certainly is food for thought even for you skeptics, which I am no longer. I would have never posted the link myself as I know I would be flamed. Many people here think I am a dyed-in-the-wool Republican which I am not. It seems that our last decent president was Kennedy and look what it got him - a bullet in the head. Thanks for being brave enough to post this. I hope to listen to more of it today.

caseysmom
04-04-2009, 10:21 AM
My brother sent me that link yesterday and I am about 1/3 of the way through. He has been sending me many links over the years (long before Obama ever came on the scene even as a senator) having to do with the "elite" and the goal of the "New World Order." It certainly is food for thought even for you skeptics, which I am no longer. I would have never posted the link myself as I know I would be flamed. Many people here think I am a dyed-in-the-wool Republican which I am not. It seems that our last decent president was Kennedy and look what it got him - a bullet in the head. Thanks for being brave enough to post this. I hope to listen to more of it today.

I've never thought of you that way Pam I can tell you don't look at things in black and white, your kinda like me only you lean to the right and I lean to the left, at least thats always the impression I got.

smokey the elder
04-07-2009, 02:23 PM
I have another one on Hilleray R Clinton I havent watched yet that was censored during the last Presidential election cycle.

Documentaries are still made without bias, they are just few and far between theese days. One documentary that trys to prove a bias in documentaries is "Michael Moore Hates America (http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Moore-Hates-America/dp/B0006PWM1O)".

EDIT.

March of the Penguins, and Farce of the Penguins are more of a fair documentary then anything Michael Moore has ever put out. Heck The Aristocrats is the most unbiased documentary I have seen in a long time, The Aristocrats is NOT FF or SFW!!! but still very funny.

I LOLed at The Aristocrats! NSFW, indeed.