PDA

View Full Version : Another facet of the medical profession

davidpizzica
04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Tomorrow I get to see ANOTHER doctor! This one gets to check on the progress of my Parkinson's. I am getting a little shakier, because now in church I have to use the common cup do to the fact that it's difficult for me to grab one of those little indivual (sp?) cups any more.

Laura's Babies
04-01-2009, 08:23 PM
I didn't know you had Parkinson's. Hope the doctor has good news for you...

Daisy and Delilah
04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
I am so sorry to hear you're getting shakier, David.:( My heart goes out to you all the way. I hope the doctor has good news for you. With today's medical technology, perhaps a cure is right around the corner. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

cassiesmom
04-01-2009, 10:11 PM
Big prayers for davidp

Karen
04-01-2009, 10:16 PM
David, I have a bunch of stuff to mail you from my friends (father who has Parkinson's and his son). I should be able to get it in to the Post Office tomorrow, and we hope it will be helpful.

davidpizzica
04-02-2009, 06:36 AM
David, I have a bunch of stuff to mail you from my friends (father who has Parkinson's and his son). I should be able to get it in to the Post Office tomorrow, and we hope it will be helpful.

Thanks, Karen. I appreciate it. Do you have my address?

davidpizzica
04-02-2009, 06:49 AM
I didn't know you had Parkinson's. Hope the doctor has good news for you...

LB, I have what's known as pre-parkinson's. It's not full race Parkinson's yet, but down the road could develop into the good stuff.

Karen
04-02-2009, 07:19 AM
Thanks, Karen. I appreciate it. Do you have my address?

Ayup! True to my family genes, I am a "saver" - only in my case, of information, not jars of screws or old tax returns.

Randi
04-02-2009, 10:00 AM
David, I hope the new doctor will be able to help you. Sending lots of positive thoughts, and headbumpies from Fister. :)

davidpizzica
04-03-2009, 11:30 AM
The doctor said that I was doing pretty good with the medicine, but he'd like to see me do a little better so he increased the dosage. I'm taking Requip for this.